Imagine for @SkyesorStyles (Zayn- Insecure)

You were sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter when you came across hate. Then another, then another, and then another. By now there was nothing but hate. They all said the same thing. "Your ugly! Why does Zayn love you? He can do so much better! Your so fat!"

Tears blurred your vision as you turned off your phone and sobbed into your pillow. Don't they already know that I think that? You thought. Of course they didn't, they just hoped you did.

"Babe!" Zayn called. Wait, Zayn should be in the studio. You quickly wiped your tears away and switched on the t.v. "Oh, hey babe" he greeted kissing your lips.

"Hey Zayn. How come your home early?" you asked avoiding eye contact. Whenever you cry your eyes turn all red and puffy.

"We finished fast. Are you okay?" he asked lifting your chin up. "Have you been crying?" he asked concerned.

"Um, I just, I watched a sad movie?" you said, although it came out more as a question.

"Tanisha, don't lie to me" he says cupping your face in his big hands. "What's wrong?"

"The fans are giving me hate again" you whispered. A tear slipping out of your eye as you remembered what they were saying about you.

"Baby, you know its not true. Your the most beautiful and amazing person I've ever met" he says pecking your lips.

"Zayn, why are you with me? You can do so much better" you say looking down at your lap.

"I'm with you because I love you. Your beautiful, gorgeous, funny, cute, smart, and so much more. Your flawless to me" he says and you smiled. "The answer is you can do better than me, cause I'll never be able to match up to someone as great as you" he says and you pulled him into a long passionate kiss.

"I love you Zayn" you mumbled against his lips.

"I love you, too Tanisha."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Second imagine!!!!!

I really hope you enjoyed

this and that it came out good!

Remember, you are ALL beautiful

no matter what people say. Love ya guys!

~ Gaby