Imagine for @Nezzy_Styles (Harry- Please don't fight!)

You had just put down down a restless Darcy and you were exhausted! She refused to sleep since Harry had promised that he'd tuck her in but so far he was no where to be found.

You were worried. He should have been here over 9 hours ago! You called all of the boys but none of them answered. Okay, now you were scared! Well, that was until you heard a door open and slam shut making the whole house shake.

"Harry! You're okay!" you shrieked pulling him into a hug. You immediately pulled back because of how bad he reeked. The smell literally made your nostrils burn. "Have you been drinking?" you asked crossing your arms over your chest.

"So what if I have, your not the boss of me" he snapped pushing past you and walking into the kitchen.

"Excuse me? I'm not the one that promised our daughter something but didn't do it!" you yelled following behind him.

"She's a kid, she'll forget about it by tomorrow" he says and you rolled your eyes at his stupidity.

"You really are a dick! She cried all night because you stood her up to go to some stupid pub!" you screamed and he blew up.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch! I spend all day being nagged at and I sure and the fuck don't want to come home to it!" he shouted.

"You know what Harry, just leave! Get your bags and fuc-" you were cut off by a loud whimper.

"Please don't fight!" little Darcy cried hugging her teddy bear close to her chest. You instantly calmed down and picked her small body up.

"Don't cry Darc, we won't fight anymore" you say rubbing her back. You then felt muscular arms wrap around your waist.

"Lets get you back to bed" Harry says and Darcy shook her head no. "Why not baby, aren't you tired?" he asked.

"I don't want you to leave daddy, I love you" she sobbed and jumped into his arms.

"Daddy's not leaving, we love eachother to much" you say and Harry sent you an apologetic look.

"Okay, but can I please sleep with you in the big bed?" she asks and you and Harry nodded.

"Of course Darcy, just go and get your blankie" you say and she ran to her room.

"I'm sorry" Harry whispered and you turned back towards him. "Everything you said was right" he says and you pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, and I except your apology" you say and he leaned in for a kiss. "Not so fast, go shower and brush that nasty breath" you say causing him to chuckle.

"I will, I'll meet you in bed" he says and you nodded going upstairs to retrieve Darcy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you liked it Nezzy! Like I said before,

I loved your prompt! If you want an imagine,

just message me:)

~ Gaby <3