#21- You have a dirty dream about him [His P.O.V]

Preference #21- You have a dirty dream about him [His P.O.V]

*Mature Content*

(Warning: Do not read if you don't like this kind of stuff)

Niall: I had just got home and all I heard was moaning. I walked into the living room to see (Y/N) asleep on the couch. "Hmmm, Niall. Stick another one in" she moaned and I instantly turned hard. I walked over to her and pulled her pants down. I'm pretty sure you all know what I did next;)

Louis: I had just got into bed when (Y/N) started to lightly shake. "Oh f*ck! Louis!" she moaned and I my eyes went wide. "Please!" she yelped. "Don't have to tell me twice" I whispered to myself before yanking my clothes off and attacking her lips.

Zayn: (Y/N) had just fallen asleep, but I was utterly confused when she gripped onto my shirt. "It hurts!" she yelped. "What hurts? Are you okay love?" I asked worried. "Oh sh*t Zayn!" she moaned and that's when it hit me. (Y/N)'s having a dirty dream about me. "Faster!" she moaned. "Of course" I replied and climbed on top of her.

Harry: "You feel so good in me!" (Y/N) moaned, waking me up from my deep sleep. "What?" I asked. "Hmmmm, don't stop!" she yelled and I grew hard. "Baby, I haven't even started" I growled and ribbed off her shirt. Someones not gonna be able to walk tomorrow.

Liam: It was around 9 when I decided to go to bed. Well, that kind of changed when I saw (Y/N) moaning and gribbing onto the head board. "Oh Liam! You're so big!" she moaned and my pants tightened. "Please go faster!" she begged and I quickly stripped her from her clothes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2nd dirty preference

in one day! *Pats self on back*

Lol, thanks for reading, and

Happy Halloween! (Sorry if

Halloween is already over in your

country/state.)

~ Gaby