Imagine for @AmazaynLove1 (Louis- Food Fight!)

Hannah's P.O.V

"Louis!" I shouted.

"What Hannah?" he yelled back.

"Come here please!" I responded and when he walked in I sent him a big toothy grin. Laid out on the island (counter) was a mixing of cookies, cookie cutters, and decorations.

"Cookies!" he squealed excitedly.

"Not just any cookies Louis, Christmas cookies!" I say showing him all the different cookie cutters. There was Christmas tree ones, gingerbread ones, showman ones, and Santa Clause ones.

"Ooh! I'm gonna make a gingerbread one, I'm gonna put facial hair on him to make it look like me" he says as he dumped the mixing into the big bowl I had gotten out of the cabinet.

I then poured the oil in it, cracked the eggs, I put in the butter, and he added the water.

"Now all we have to do is mix it" I say grabbing a spoon. "We're doing it the old-fashion way" I say and he smiled.

"Cool, I don't need to know electronics, I'm strong" he says flexing his muscles.

"Okay muscle boy, would you mind stirring this while I put on some music?" I ask and he took the bowl from my hands. "Thank you" I say and put on You & I by One Direction. Okay, so maybe its not Christmas music but its a great song.

"Your turn" Louis says when I returned back to the kitchen. I looked into the nicely mixed bowl and went over it a few times.

"Okay, now its time to roll them up into balls and place them on this sheet" I say taking a scoopful of cookie batter and rolling it up into a ball. An idea popped into my head as Louis rolled up a ball and set it on the tray. I then threw the cookie ball at his head.

"Hey!" he yelled scraping it off of his face. "Your so gonna get it!" he shouts before dumping all the batter on my head.

"Ahhhh!" I shrieked and he smirked. I sent him a glare before taking 4 eggs and smashing them on his head.

"I can't believe you just did that!" he screamed and took a bag of sugar and poured it all over me. I squealed and threw a block of butter at his chest making it stick on his shirt. I burst out laughing making him pull me into a hug.

"You do realize we won't have cookies now, right?"

"Yeah, but I actually just bought a pack of store bought ones" he says making me giggle.

"Well aren't you just the life safer!" I say and he kissed my lips.

"Why don't we go shower and then go relax by the fire?" he suggests and I nodded. We then ran upstairs, showered (possibly together;) got changed, grabbed the store bought cookies, and snuggled up next to the fire.

"Even though we got in a food fight, it was still a perfect day" Louis says in my ear.

"I couldn't agree with you more!" I say and pecked his soft, kissable lips.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

×× 5th imagine for the night and I am finally going to bed! Goodnight everyone! ××

~ Gaby <3