Imagine for @FrancescaMakuletsz (Harry- Sorry I took so long to arrive)

Ciara's P.O.V

I lazily scrolled through 'Twitter' with my feet on the coffee table and head resting on the couch pillow.

Being home alone was extremely boring, especially when Harry was gone on tour like he his now. The house was so quiet you could hear a penny drop.

"Beep" my phone went signaling that I had a text. I logged off of 'Twitter' and checked to see who it was from.

I'm so sorry Ciara! I know how much you loved him! If you need
some comforting then just call!

××(Y/BFF/N)××

My eyebrows knit together in confusion as I read the text over and over again. What the heck was she talking about?

What are you talking about?

××Ciara××

I sent her a text message to which she replied quickly to.

You didn't know? Its all over the Internet. Harry was seen cheating on you with some slut at the pub. I'm really sorry:(

××(Y/BFF/N)××

Tears blinded my vision as I typed in 'Harry cheating on Ciara.' Thousands of pictures popped up of him kissing some tramp and taking her back to a hotel.

I immediately started sobbing, all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and die, but maybe they were just fake!

Since I didn't know whether to belief the Internet or my brain, I decided to skype call Harry. I wiped my tears away and waited for him to except the skype call. Finally his face came onto the screen.

"Hey beautiful" Harry says with a big smile. "I miss you so mu-."

"Did you cheat on me?" I asked, getting straight to the point. His face turned pale and his eyes went wide.

"Look, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing" he tried to explain. Tears were once again rushing down my face.

"I cant believe you" I mutter glancing at the screen.

"I'm sorry Ciara! I truly am! I love you so much! I would never do anything to hurt you!" he cries.

"Well its a little to late for that, don't you think?"

"Ciara, please! I di-" I cut him off my slamming my laptop shut. Not only was my heart aching but I was scared too. How was I supposed to raise twins all by myself?

~ 5 Years Later ~

"Mummy!" my 4 year olds yelled coming down the stairs while I flipped through an old photo album.

"Yes loves?" I ask as little Darcy Ann Styles clung to her older brother of 2 minutes side Chase Edwards Styles. Oh, and just if your wondering me and Harry never got back together.

I left London, moved to Paris, and went through the pregnancy by myself. Sure I was lonely and depressed but I knew it was for my own good. Harry cheated and there was no way I'd EVER get back with a cheater.

"Can we please go to the park?" they ask giving me a puppy dog face.

"Okay! But that's only because I can't say no to your puppy dog faces" I say and they both giggled.

"We know, that's why we always do them" Darcy says and I laughed.

"Your to much" I chuckle and went to help them get dressed. After I finished getting them and myself dressed we were on our way. "Hold my hands" I commanded and they listened.