Imagine for @summerykay (Niall- My Cute Irish Drunk)

Summer's P.O.V

"Hey Liam, what's up?" I ask, he and the boys were suposed to be out drinking.

"Well little Niall here was just telling me how much he missed you" he says and I laughed.

"So he's pretty much waisted?" I ask.

"Yep, pretty much. Anyways he wants to talk to you before I take him back to your house" he says and I heard shuffling being made.

"P-Princess? Is it really you?" Niall asks unsure.

"Yes Ni, its really me" I say and I heard him giggle.

"Do you love me Summer?" he asks still giggling.

"Yes, I love you with all my heart" I responded earning more gigglings.

"I knew you did! And I'm glad cause I love you too!"

"You better love me! We're engaged! I say and I heard him gasp.

"Oh my God! Are you serious?! This is amazing!" I heard him shout before the phone was given to someone else.

"What did you say to Niall? He's jumping around with a big smile on his face, and I think he's crying happy tears" Liam says and I started to laugh.

"Just get him home Li, I'll tell you when you get here" I say.

"Okay, bye summer!"

"Bye!" I say and hung up still laughing at how cute Niall is as a drunk. I'm glad he's not a scary one, or a violet one either. He's to sweet to be like that.

While I waited I switched on the t.v and enjoyed some old re-runs of Spongebob Squarepants. As the 2nd one started the doorbell rung. I got up and opened the door to see Niall riding Liam's back.

"He couldn't walk straight without falling" Liam explained and I nodded, a small smile plastered over my face.

"Thank you Liam, oh, and he started crying when I told him we were engaged" I say making Liam burst out laughing.

"You guys are mean" Niall pouted climbing off of Liam's back.

"I'm sorry Ni, lets get inside, yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah" he responded and I helped him to the couch, Liam following behind us.

"I'll see you both on Saturday!" Liam says before leaving out the door again.

"Summer" Niall says smiling up at the ceiling.

"Yes Ni?"

"Can you make a bowl of ice cream for me?" he asks bringing his legs up in the air and swinging them around. "Woosh!" he yelled and started to laugh like crazy. "Whoosh!" he yelled again.

"Oh God Ni, I think its time for bed" I say taking his hand in mine and pulling him up.

"But I want my ice cream" he says pointing to the kitchen.

"I'll give you your ice cream but first let me get you into bed" I say and he smiled.

"Okay" he says and I helped him to our room. I then pulled off his shirt along with his pants and shoes and gently pushed him onto the bed.

"Lay down" I commanded.

"Okay" he says happily and pulled the covers over his body.

"Now I'll go get your ice cream" I say and walked into the hallway. I waited about 2 minutes before going back in. Just as I predicted, Niall had fallen asleep.

I smiled to myself and climbed into bed with Niall. I snuggled into his side and fell into a deep sleep happy to be in Niall's arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

×× Drunk Niall is adorable! ××

~ Gaby <3