#35- Sex Injuries [MATURE]

Preference #35- Sex Injuries

[MATURE CONTENT]

Niall:

Your eyes opened as you felt someone leave kisses up and down your neck and jaw line. "Niall?" you yawned. "Good morning princess" he greeted. "Ready for some breakfast?" he asks. "It's waiting for us downstairs." "Yeah" you say standing up from your bed only to sit back down again. "What are you doing?" he asks confused. "My legs are so sore, that's the last time I let you have sex with me standing up" you say and he laughed. "I'm sorry (Y/N), want me to carry you?" "Please" you say and he nodded picking your naked body up and taking you downstairs.

Harry:

"Baby" Harry whispered in your ear causing you to wake up. "What do you want?" you groan. "The boys invited us to have some breakfast with them, we need to get ready" he says and you lazily opened your eyes. "I don't want to" you complained. "Please" he pouts kissing your neck and then lightly sucking it. "Owwww!" you yelped sitting up in your bed and putting your hand over your neck. "You a**hole! You went over the spot you just had to keep biting at last night!" you say and slapped his chest. "I'm sorry love, and just a tip, you might wanna wear a scarf for the next few days" he says and you slapped his bare chest again. "How fun."

Liam:

"(Y/N), (Y/N)" Liam says and you sat up in your bed. "What Liam? It's 8 o'clock in the morning and you're waking me up" you complain. "I'm only waking you up because I'm really horny" he admits, cheeks flushed. "And why is this my concern?" you ask annoyed. "Well you do give the best blow jobs" he says and you smirked. "Fine then" you mutter giving in. You sat up, straddling his hips, and his hands traveled down to your hips, squeezing them harshly. "F*ck!" you screamed pushing his hands away from your hips. You looked down at them to see black and purple bruises on both hips. "I'm so sorry" Liam says once he realized why you screamed. "It's fine, let's just cuddle, yeah?" "Sounds good" he says.

Zayn:

You annoyingly sat up in your bed, the sound of Zayn spray painting had woken you up. "Zayn!" you yelled getting up from your bed. He came in seconds later with a mask on and a can of black spray paint in his hand.

"Yes babe?" he asks. "Can you please come back to bed?" You ask when your left boob started to sting. You looked down at it to see that there was 2 large love bites on it and 3 on the other that was stinging even worse. "Yeah" he answers when he noticed you staring at your hurt boobs. "Oops, sorry love" he apologizes. "It's okay, just come lay down" you say and he nodded setting his mask and spray paint down on the dresser and laying down with you.

Louis:

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake the f*ck up!!!" Louis yells jumping on the bed making your whole body ache. "Ow, Louis stop" you say curling up into a ball. "What's wrong baby?" he asks sitting down next to you and stroking your hair. "My body hurts, we are NEVER going to do such complicated positions ever again" you say and he chuckled kissing your forehead and then your lips. "I'm sorry love, I was just really into it." "So was I, I guess I wasn't really thinking about the consequences" you say and he laid down next to you. "How does cuddling sound then?" he asks. "It sounds perfect, I love you Louis, and your hip thrusts." "I love you, too (Y/N)" he says. "And your great blow job skills."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I haven't updated in years, I'm sorry loves! I love you so much though! I'm blown away with the reads and votes I have! Thank you for everything!

~ Gaby <3