#18- He crashes girl night

Preference #18- He crashes girl night

Zayn: You and the girls had just put on Magic Mike when Zayn turned up. "What are you doing here?" you asked pausing the movie. "Can I stay? The boys went to the pub but I don't feel like drinking" he says sitting next to you. "No Zayn, and besides, we're watching Magic Mike" you say and he pouted. "But, I'm bored" he whined and you laughed. "Fine, you can stay. But don't complain when naked guys show up on the screen" you reply. "Wait, what?!"

Louis: All of your closest girl friends were over and you guys had just started to talk about guys abs. "Taylor Lautner definitely wins!" (Y/F/N) says when Louis walks in. "Are you kidding me, look at this hot body!" he bragged taking off his shirt. "Woooo!" all your friends screamed while you just laughed. He then began to give you a lap dance making you blush like crazy. "Louis, go back to your room!" you groaned pushing him off of you. "Not until you say I have the greatest abs!" he says getting back on you. "Fine, Louis you have the best abs!" you say and he smiled walking away. "I know" he says and all your friends bursted out laughing.

Liam: The girls had just arrived and you were so excited to watch The Notebook. You all walked to the living room to see Liam playing the x-box. "Liam, you said you were going out" you say as he paused the game. "I was but it got canceled" he said. "Can I please hang out with you guys?" he asked giving you a puppy dog face. "Damn your cuteness" you say and he smiled passionately kissing yours lips. "Awwwwwwww!" all your friends cooed and you and Liam laughed before putting The Notebook in.

Harry: Harry had just left which meant you and your friends could start gushing over him. "Oh my gosh your so lucky!" (Y/F/N) squealed and everyone agreed. "Did you see how hot he looked in those jeans?!" another friend asked. "I know right! They hug my ass perfectly!" a familiar voice said from behind you. You turned around and saw Harry rubbing his ass. "Beautiful, uh?" he asks and you blushed. "Um" you say and he pecked your lips. "I am so coming to the next girls night out! All you guys do is talk about how hot I am" he says before leaving to his car. Your never gonna hear the end of this.

Niall: You and your friends had just put on a chick flick and were eating tons of junk food while doing so. You had ice cream, gummy bears, chocolate, and everything else laid out on the coffee table. Niall had just got home from the studio and when he noticed there wasn't anything sweet in the kitchen, he went to confront you only to see it was all on the table. He grabbed a handful of stuff and then sat down next to you. "Is this Mean Girls?! I love this movie!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This was pure shit!

I'm sorry:(

~ Gaby