Imagine for @inkedmalik (Zayn- Beautiful)

[Once again, requests are OPEN. If you want one just PM me or
comment down below. Prompt, boy member, and your name must be included.]

Hannah's P.O.V

It was finally Saturday morning which meant today was the day me, my boyfriend, Zayn, and the boys were going to the beach.

It may seem like I'm excited, but in reality, I wasn't. If we were going to the beach I would have to go in the water. And if I was expected to go swimming then I would have to put on the new (extremely revealing) bathing suit that Zayn bought me and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it.

But it was to late, I already had it on my body with my cover up on top.

I should have just said I wasn't feeling good! That my head hurt or that I felt like I was going to throw up! Maybe then I wouldn't have to be in this mess, feeling absolutely hideous about my body!

"Baby, you okay? You look a little pale," Zayn pointed out as the car came to a hault.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine," I say and he opened the door. "Wait, we're here already?" I asked. It felt like the ride was only 2 minutes long!

"Yep," Harry answers for me. I signed before getting out of the car. I grabbed Zayn's hand as he and the boys helped find a good spot to sit.

"This seems good," Liam says and we all laid down our towels and other items we had brought with us.

"Well, I'm going swimming. Anyone wanna come?" Niall asks and everyone raised their hands but me.

"You don't wanna come?" Zayn asks slipping his hands up my cover up. He was about to take it off when I pulled it back down. "What's wrong?" he asks confused, stepping away from me.

"Its just, um, boys can you give us a minute?" I asked quietly. They nodded and made their way to the water.

"Now are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" he asks sitting down on the towel just below me. I nodded and sat down next to him.

"Its just, Zayn, you know how insecure I am. I don't feel comfortable wearing revealing stuff. Im not pretty enough" I say, my voice so low he could probably barely hear it.

"Hannah, your the most beautiful girl I've ever met let alone date. Please don't think your ugly because your far from it" he says cupping my cheeks in his hand.

"Thank you Zayn, I love you" I say.

"I love you, too" he says and pulled me into a kiss. Our simple little peck soon turned into a total make-out session.

His hands were traveling up and down my body while mine were playing with his hai-.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" both me and Zayn screamed disconnecting our lips from eachother. Louis had just thrown a cold bucket of ocean water on us!

"What the hell?!" Zayn screamed helping me stand up. My cover up was completely soaked!

"Sorry, but no one what's to see two adults making out on the beach while their hands travel eachothers bodies!" Louis says and Zayn chased him to the water.

I laughed as Zayn got a hold of Louis' arm and took him under water. "Come help me with this loon!" Zayn shouts at me. I nodded and confidently took off my cover up and ran to the water.

"See, beautiful" Zayn says and then turned his attention back to Louis. "We're so gonna get you!" he yells and we both swam towards the scared looking brown haired boy. That'll teach him not to mess with us ever again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

xx Hope ya liked it Hannah! Btw cute prompt! I enjoyed writing it! xx

~ Gaby <3