Imagine for @nialler_92 (Niall- He hits you)

Imagine for @Nialler_92 (Niall- He hits you)

Today was yours and Niall's 2nd year anniversary and you were so excited to spend the whole day with him.

"Morning Niall!" you greeted as he grabbed his jacket from the hook. "Where are you going?" you asked upset.

"Oh, me and the boys are gonna hang out today, see ya" he says and left the house. 'Is this a prank?!' you thought to yourself as tears prickled your eyes. The door then reopened. "Forgot my wallet" he says and slammed the door shut. He forgot, Niall really forgot.

~ Later That Day ~

It was 1 o'clock in the morning and all you've done today was cry, eat, and cry even more! How could Niall forget your anniversary? Does he not love me anymore?

"I'm hoooooommmmmmmeeeeee!" an Irish accent slurred. Oh great, he's drunk. "Hey Chloe!" he greeted slopily kissing your cheek.

"Get off of me!" you snapped pushing him away from you.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" he asked annoyed. You rolled your eyes before heading towards the staircase. "I'm not done with you!" Niall shouted grabbing your wrist and pulling your body back towards him.

"Get away from me you dic-" you were cut off by a sharp pain in your right cheek. You were shocked.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing!" he said frantically. Tears slipped out of your eyes as Niall stepped closer to you.

"Don't hurt me" you whimpered and his face fell even more.

"I promise I will never ever hurt you again!" he says lightly cupping your cheek in his hand. "I'm so sorry" he whispered laying a soft kiss on you bruised up cheek.

"Its fine, lets just forget about it" you say and he nodded his head no.

"I just want you to know that I really am sorry. Please don't leave me, I'll do anything" he sobbed and you pecked his lips.

"Its fine Ni, just don't do it again" you say.

"I won't, we should get to bed" he says and led you to your room. He pulled you into his chest and you snuggled up to his side. "I'm sorry."

"You already said that."

"I mean I'm sorry for forgetting our anniversary, I promise to make it up to you. Tomorrow me and you will do whatever you want" he says and you smiled

"I love you Niall."

"I love you, too Chloe."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thank you for all the reads!

Hopefully I can get to 2k reads

sometime this week! That would be

amazing:) Thanks again!

~ Gaby