#40- You don't like the way he disciplines your child

Preference #40- You don't like the way he disciplines your child

Niall:

You had just got home from a long day at work and immediately made your way to the living room to find your husband and son. "Niall, I'm hom-" You cut yourself off when you saw your son curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, tears running down his face, and an angry looking Niall right above him. "Turn around" Niall yelled raising his hand up to slap his sons bum. "What the hell Niall?!" you screamed before Niall could proceed to hit your child. "Mummy" your 4 year old cried standing up and running to you. You picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Are you alright son?" You ask and he nodded. "Daddy mean" he whimpered. "Niall, what did you do?" You asked p*ssed off. "Wait, you're mad at me?" Niall asks shocked. "You don't hit a 4 year old" you snap. "Well how else is he gonna learn? I walked into my room to see that he was drawing all over my guitar!" he yelled getting even angrier. "So what, Niall. Hitting isn't the answer" you say. "He's my son, I can choose how I discipline him" Niall snaps. "Wow, Niall, really? Last time I checked he was our son and you weren't such an a**!" "I'm not an a**, and he may be our son but it's my job to punish him anyway I want, not yours" he yells. "That's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard" you say and grabbed your purse from the couch. "I'm leaving" you say. "Mummy I go" your son whispers. "Of course baby" you say and walked away, ignoring Niall's protests.

Liam:

"Are you f*cking serious right now!" you heard Liam shout from downstairs. You then heard a loud slap and a cry pierced your hears. You hurriedly got up from your bed to see what was happening. When you walked downstairs you saw your 6 year old son on the floor crying his eyes out while touching his little arm with his tiny fingers. "Daddy hit me mummy!" he cried when he saw you. You gently picked him up and then turned to Liam. "Are you kidding me, Liam? You actually hit our 6 year old?" You asked disgusted. "He wouldn't listen to me" Liam argued and you disappointingly shook your head. "I thought you were a better father than that" you say. "Wait? You're calling me a bad father? For disciplining my own son?" he asks, face furious. "No, I'm just saying that hitting your son is a dumb decision to make" you say and Liam rolled his eyes. "If I want to hit my son as discipline than that's what I'll do, so lay off" he snaps. "You know what, Liam, stop acting like a d*ck" you yell and your son started to cry even louder. "It's okay buddy, let's go get some ice cream" you say rubbing his back and walking out of the house.

Zayn:

"Mummy!" you heard your 3 year old daughter yell from the backyard. You were quick to run out there, but when you saw why she was yelling for you, you turned from worried to angry. "Zayn!" you yelled at your husband. He had her leaned over his lap, hand ready to slap her bum. "What?" he asked annoyed. "What do you think you're doing?" You asked. "Um, disciplining my child. She tried to get into the pool right after I specifically told her not to" he explained and you rolled your eyes. "Are you serious?" You ask taking your small toddler from his grip. "If you haven't forgotten she just turned 3" you say holding her close. She was in hysterics, clinging to your body like glue on paper. "So what, how else is she gonna learn?" he asks. "I could make up a whole list of better ways to discipline a child, and hitting them isn't on it" you say and stroked your daughters hair. "Whatever (Y/N), give me back my daughter so I can spank her" he says trying to get her but you pushed him away. "No, we're going inside, and I suggest you call one of the boys to let you stay with them, because you're the last person I want to see right now" you snap and walked inside, closing the door behind you.

Harry:

You were laying down on the couch watching t.v when you heard a cry come from the kitchen. It sounded like your 8 year old daughter. "Love?" You called confused. "Mummy come here, daddy hit me!" she cried. You got up from your spot, blood boiling, and walked inside the kitchen. "What?" You asked and looked over at Harry who had his hand in cold water. "She f*cking bumped me and my hand touched the stove. I told her to stop messing around but she didn't listen" he shouted frustrated. "Yet you decided to hit her?" You asked and your daughter hugged your side, burying her head in your shirt. "Well what else was I supposed to do? She didn't listen the first time, she needed to learn her lesson" he says and turned off the water, examining his wound. "Dammit, my skin came off" he growled and turned to your daughter shouting, "See what happens when you don't listen to me?" he screams p*ssed off. "Just stop it Harry!" you yelled at him and pushed him away from your crying daughter. "Why are you acting like this?" You ask and he shrugged you off. "I'm not acting like anything, just leave me alone" he mumbled and you grabbed your daughter leaving like he said.

Louis:

Louis was in the living room playing with your 4 year old daughter while you were in the kitchen cooking dinner. It had been pretty silent until you heard yelling. "I told you to stop!" Louis yelled at what you thought was probably your daughter. When you went to see why he was yelling you realized you were right, it was your daughter. "That's it! If you're not gonna listen then I'm going to punish you!" Louis says grabbing a hold of your daughter just about to slap her when you stopped him. "Don't hit her!" you shouted at him, your daughter stood there crying. "She kept hitting me with her stupid dolls, she should see how it feels" Louis protested and you grabbed your daughter and cradled her in your arms. "Be mature, Louis. Hitting is never a way to discipline a kid" you argued back. "Oh, you're calling me immature?" he asks crossing his arms. "Yeah, I am. She's little, you can't just hit her if she does something wrong. What would that make you?" You asked. "Wait, now you're calling me an abuser? What the f*ck, (Y/N), I was only going to spank her, not beat her." You sighed and wiped your daughters tears away. "Whatever Louis, let's talk when you aren't so immature" you say and walked into the kitchen, your daughter holding onto you tighter.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So what did you think? Should I make a part 2 to this? Or was it fine the way it ended? Comment down below :) xx

~ Gaby <3