#14- He makes you cry

Preference #14- He makes you cry

Louis: You had just got home from a long day at work. All you wanted to do was go to sleep, but frankly Louis had different plans for you. "Hey babe!" he greeted all dressed up. "Where are you going?" you asked curiously. "The pub, now go get dressed and we can go" he says pushing you towards the staircase. "I'm sorry Louis, but I don't feel up for the pub" you say taking your shoes off. "Oh wow" he muttered. "What?" you asked and he rolled his eyes. "You never wanna go anywhere with me now a days. Your so fucking lazy" he shouted. Tears threatened to fall as you ran upstairs. "Wait! I didn't mean that!" you heard him shout as you crawled into the bed. "Baby, I really didn't mean what I said. You do so much, and I should have respected that you were tired" Louis says laying down next to you. "I forgive you" you sniffled and he smiled. "I love you" he mutters before bringing your lips to his.

Zayn: You were laying on the couch relaxing after a hard day at work when Zayn barged in yelling completely rubbish. "What's wrong?" You asked sitting up. "What's wrong is that I have an interview in 30 minutes and the shirt that I wanted to wear is dirty because you're lazy as f*ck and never clean" he yelled. "What are you talking about Zayn? I've cleaned all this week while you've been off with the boys and whoever else you associate with" you say starting to get upset. "You never appreciate anything I do for you, Zayn" you mumbled after awhile, tears welling up in your eyes. His face softened as he noticed a basket of laundry on the couch across from you with the shirt he wanted laying right on top. "I'm an a**" was all he whispered before sitting down next to you and apologizing over and over again. " I promise babe, I'll start helping out around the house." "That's all I ask" you say and he pecked your cheek.

Harry: You and Harry had just arrived at the beach and you were excited to show him your new bathing suite. You slipped out of your cover up and Harry's eyes popped out of their head. "What the fuck (Y/N). You can't go around dressing like a slut. I have a reputation to hold, I can't be known as the guy with the sluty girlfriend" he says throwing your cover up at you. Your eyes went blurry as tears fell from your face. "I can't believe you just said that" you whispered. "(Y/N), I didn't mean it like that!" he says reaching for your hand. You pulled it back and raced to the private bathrooms. "(Y/N)!" Harry shouted after you. Before you could open the door Harry grabbed a hold of your waist. "Babe, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean what I was saying, its just I don't want to loose you. I've never been in love with someone s-" you cut him off with a long and passionate kiss. "Its fine Harry, I love you, too" you say and he smiled.

Niall: You quickly slipped into your VMA dress and made your way downstairs. Niall was there waiting for you looking dashing as ever. "You look great Niall, I hope you guys win" you said taking his hand in yours. "Me too, but is that really what your wearing?" he asks looking you up and down. "Um, yeah. I thought you liked blue" you say kind of hurt. "I do, its just the cut of the dress isn't really doing anything for those big thighs of yours" he says and tears starting pouring out of your eyes. "Uh, I'll go change" you mumbled starting to walk upstairs. "No, you look stunning. I didn't mean what I said, its just I've been getting lots of hate and I'm just so stressed" he says rubbing his head. "So I don't have big thighs?" you ask looking at them. "Of course not, I'm just being a cranky ass" he says chuckling a little. "Its fine, but if you need to talk to me. Just say so" you say and he nods pecking your pink lips.

Liam: Liam had just came home from a long work out and you couldn't wait to see his hot sweaty body. "Hey Li" you say kissing his lips. "Hey babe, what did you do while I was gone?" he asked taking a long drink of his water. "Watch t.v and eat" you answered. "Maybe you should start going to the gym with me, your looking a little puffy" he says laughing a little. Tears stung your eyes as you looked down at your ugly body. "I guess I should" you say, a couple of tears sliding down your face. "Oh god, I was just kidding baby. You have an amazing body!" Liam says frantically. "Sure" you mutter. "(Y/N) I'm serious, I was just playing around, honest" he says and you pecked his cheek. "I love you (Y/N), your flawless" he says and you smiled. I love you, too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I am SO sorry for not updating in awhile!  

Wattpad wasn't letting me open up the file 

to check for grammar errors so once again I 

am sorry:(

~ Gaby