#53- You carve a pumpkin together

Preference #53- You carve a pumpkin together

Louis:

"Look! Pumpkin guts!" Louis laughs getting a handful of the pumpkins insides and throwing them into the trash. You followed his actions and helped him clean it our entirely. "What should we carve into the pumpkin?" You ask grabbing a pumpkin cutter. "I know! My name!" he says. "No way Louis, let's do my name" you suggest and he gave you a funny look. "You're funny... " he says. "If we're doing anyone's name it's gonna be mine. Not yours." "Okay, okay. What about our initials?" You ask and he smiled or something even better" he says and started to cut into the pumpkin. When he finished your ship name was spelt out with a heart at the end. "Aww, Louis I love it!" you squeal kissing his lips.

Zayn:

"Babe, what should we make?" Zayn asks and you thought for a moment before shrugging your shoulders. "I don't know Zaynie, maybe something creative?" You suggest and he smiled. "What about a minion pumpkin? You know, like the ones from Despicable Me" he says and you nodded excitedly. "Oh my god, yes!" You both started to carve and soon enough you had made a perfect minion pumpkin. "It looks awesome!" you smile. "Good job baby, I couldn't have done it without you" he says kissing your lips. "Now let's take a picture to show the fans!"

Niall:

"You got pumpkin bits on me!" you laughed as Niall cleaned out the pumpkin, quite messy I might add. "Sorry love" he apologized smiling wide. "It's just so fun!" "What should we carve?" You ask and he started to think. "Lets write out Directioners!" he suggests and you nodded happily. "Definitely, the fans will love it!" you say starting to help him. When the fans saw the picture on Instagram they went crazy.

Harry:

"But I wanna make a cat!!!" Harry whines holding the pumpkin cutter. "We did that last year" you frown. "C'mon babe, please?" he begs. "Okay..." You gave in. He carved out the ears while you did the whiskers and noise. "Look how awesome it looks! We're pros at making cats!" he says and snapped a picture. "Is this our new tradition now? Carving cats?" you ask while giggling. "Yes babe, yes it is."

Liam:

"Lets carve out the baby's gender" Liam says rubbing your round belly. "Good idea hun" you smile. You and Liam had just barely found out it was a girl a few days ago and you needed a good way to tell the fans, now you found it; carving it out on the pumpkin. You both helped carve out the words "It's A Girl" on it before taking a picture and uploading it on Instagram and Twitter.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Happy Halloween lovelies! I hope you have a great day, and stay safe!!!! Also, get lots of candy!!!!! Have a good time!

~ Gaby <3