LV. For Her, It's Worth It

Gunvald's POV

"Choose Gunvald. Are you going to save the normies or are you going to save the outcasts?" he was tapping the watch on his wrist while happily making clock sounds.

- - - - -   

Third Person's POV

There was a huge smile plastered on John's face, "Au revoir!" he bid his farewell while tipping an imaginary hat and bowing. 

Gunvald roared in anger, "SH*T!" he was about to go when he kicked one of John's legs, breaking a bone while he was at it. John fell to the ground, screaming in pain, "You should be thankful that that is the only thing I can do to you for now." Gunvald muttered as he exited the forest in an incredible speed, he returned to where Enid and Wednesday was.  

"You're back." Enid smiled but her expression changed noticing Gunvald's unease, "What's the matter?" she asked, "Bombs..." Gunvald looked at her with worried eyes, "What?!" Enid exclaimed, "We have no much time left... Enid, I don't know what to do." Gunvald leaned on her shoulder.

"Stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. You don't have to solve everything alone. You have me, Wednesday, and everyone else. Tell us everything." Enid cupped Gunvald's cheeks in her hands, "Yeah. You're right." Gunvald smiled and was about to go in for a kiss when Wednesday coughed, "I think I'm gonna be sick. You said we have no time so this could wait.", "Oh yeah, right." Gunvald coughed trying to hide his embarrassment while Enid was smiling at him, he then proceeded to explain everything that John said as fast as he can. 

"In summary, there's two bombs; one for humans and one for us." Wednesday stated, "Yeah. That's the gist of it. Now, the problem is we don't know where the bombs are and it can be anywhere inside this walls plus we have no time left." Gunvald declared.

"Based on what you said the bombs were meant to target the humans and the outcasts so it would most likely be in the same general area... where everyone would gather." Wednesday deducted, both Enid and Gunvald's eyes widen in realization, "THE QUAD!" they shouted. 

Gunvald, Enid, and Wednesday hurried towards the quad where everyone was. 

Being enclosed by the vine walls was both a blessing and a curse, they were protected from the outside but also trapped inside. 

Xavier immediately noticed Gunvald and Enid, "Thank God, you two are okay.", "But... How are you okay?" he tilted his head, "Last time I saw you, you were almost dead like barely breathing..." he told Gunvald but Gunvald was not paying attention at him as he  busy scanning around the place.  

"You two seem distracted, what's going on?" Xavier noticed, "No time to talk." Enid ignored him as she harnessed her keen sense of smell, trying to get a scent of anything unusual. 

"What's goi-" Xavier turned to Gunvald but Gunvald was already gone, he went the other way, using his sense of smell which is not as good as Enid's but was good enough. 

Xavier stood there dumbfounded of what was happening, "What is the matter with those two?" he asked when he heard a reply behind  him, "Don't worry, they're just doing something important." Wednesday said as she arrived at the quad. 

Xavier was shocked to see Wednesday in front of him that his jaw almost fell off, "W-Wednesday?!" he exclaimed, "No need to shout. I can hear you perfectly." she told him, "W-Why? H-How? What's really going on?" Xavier asked, "Call the others. Call some of the Furs as well, we'll need their help. We need to move quickly." she instructed and Xavier radioed the other Nightshades and some Furs. 

"WEDNESDAY!" everyone had the same reaction, "Now that that's over. We need to find something and we need to find it fast. What I'm about to tell you must be kept to only to the people here. Do you understand?" Wednesday looked at everyone there with her dead eyes, looking at those eyes would made you do anything she said so they nodded in agreemen.