Back in Kara's house sister night was going in full swing. They were in the middle of their second movie of the night which was another romcom when Alex's phone rang. "I'll be right back!" She exclaimed as she headed outside onto the deck. "Hello? Sam! What's wrong?" Alex asked hastily. "Nothing Alex, I didn't have to go in tonight so instead of interpreting your night with Kara I went over to Lena's." Sam explained.

"Oh? How's Lena doing?" Alex asked. "She's fine. But you'll never guess what she was doing when I got here!" Sam exclaimed. "No! What was she doing? Unless it was masterbating..then I don't want to know!" Alex groaned. "Noooo! She was on her tablet googling Kara!" Sam all but shouted over the phone. "REALLY!" Alex squealed. "Yep! So I told her how little Danvers is an award winning veterinarian and talked about all her good deeds she does. I told her that Kara's single too, cause Lena was nosey." Sam added.

Alex looked up at the stars as a grin appeared on her face. "Did she say anything else?" Alex asked. "Yes..she said 'she's probably not my type anyhow.' So you know what I'm thinking?" Sam asked with a smirk on her face. "What's that love?" Alex replied. "I'm thinking we have a girls night next weekend and while we're drinking I'll bring up the topic of relationships...and I'll even put Kara on the spot and ask her outright if she's seeing anyone." Sam replied.

"Ugh...thats not gonna work....Kara has the clinic open to shelters that weekend. But...the weekend after that I know she's free! Let's do it at Kara's house that way she'll be most comfortable." Alex stated. "Works for me! It'll give me time to work on Lena. Ok love I'm gonna head back inside now that we have a plan. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you!" Sam stated. "Love you too!" Alex replied as she headed back inside.

"How's Sam?" Kara asked. "Good, she didn't have to work tonight so she's hanging out with Lena." Alex replied. "Lena? Who's that?" Kara asked. "Lena Walsh. Sam and her have been friends since college. She owns that organic and homemade shop in town. She made that shampoo I got you for Christmas last year." Alex stated. "Oh that stuff is amazing! I have Nia grab me some whenever I need it for the clinic and here. It's fantastic at taking blood out of your hair." Kara stated. "Wonderful...I really needed to know that... Anyway...Sam and I were talking and we were thinking that maybe we all could get together here in two weeks and have a girls night. I'll invite Lucy and Maggie along too so it won't be just the four of us. I'm thinking we order Chinese food and have some drinks, maybe play some games and talk." Alex explained.

Kara looked at her sister for a moment before replying. "Yea sounds good! I'll even invite Sara and Kate too." Kara replied. "Really! Kate and Sara?" Alex asked. "Yea, they're nice. I'd ask Nia to come but she's going out of town then." Kara replied. "Ok! The more the merrier. Come on let's finish this wine and go to bed!" Alex stated as she split the rest of the wine between them.