35

Kara was asleep soon after taking her pain medicine that afternoon. Lena cleaned the house up as quietly as she could so not to disturb Kara. 'She looks like sleeping beauty.' Lena thought to herself as she smiled at her. "If only you knew how much I like you Kara..." Lena whispered as she washed the dishes up. When she returned to the living room Kara was still sleeping soundly only rolling onto her side.

There were so many things going on in Lena's head as she watched the blonde sleep. "Lee..." Kara mumbled in her sleep. "What is it Kara?" Lena whispered. "You're so beautiful..." Kara whispered still sound asleep. "Thank you Kar. You're beautiful too." Lena replied. Kara rolled onto her back and continued mumbling in her sleep. "I like you soap girl...a lot." Kara whispered before her head tipped back and she began lightly snoring. Lena smiled at Karas words. "I like you too sunshine a lot." Len whispered before settling down in a chair.

Some few hours later Kara woke up on her back. Opening her eyes to see Lena sitting in the chair looking out the window completely unaware of her. Kara just stared at her and smiled. 'She's so beautiful...' she thought to herself before clearing her throat. "Oh! Kara your awake! Did you sleep ok?" Lena asked. "Yes..but I've got to go to the bathroom." Kara replied. "Ok let's get you sat up  and I'll help you to the bathroom then." Len replied.

A few minutes later Kara and Lena were back on the sofa watching a movie. "Did you sleep too?" Kara asked looking at Lena. "No..I cleaned up the house a bit." Lena replied. "Thank you...you didn't have to though." Kara replied. "It's ok Kara, I just did dishes and some laundry, and got the garbage out. It was nothing really." Lena replied. "Well thank you just the same." Kara replied as she gently leaned her head on Lena's shoulder. "You're welcome Kara." Lena replied as they continued watching the movie.