20

"Hungry?" Lena asked as they finished restocking. "I could eat. Do you want to order in? Or go out somewhere?" Kara asked. "We can order something. What are you in the mood for?" Lena asked. "Anything. I'm not picky." Kara replied as they climbed the stairs that lead to the tiny apartment. Lena pulled out her phone and ordered two pizzas before sitting on the sofa next to Kara. "Pizza's will be here in a few minutes. Would you like something to drink..in the meantime?" Lena asked. "Whatever's easiest is ok with me." Kara replied. Lena got up and walked to the small refrigerator and pulled out two cans of coke handing one to Kara before sitting down again. "You have a nice little place." Kara stated. "Oh thanks." Lena replied with a smile.

After a moment of silence Lena began speaking again. "So..that was some way to tell of that customer. Her face when you said your girlfriend washes the gunk off you! Priceless!" Lena said laughing with Kara. "Yea..it was wasn't it. Serves her right though, not taking no for an answer." Kara replied with a smile. The sound of her phone going off startled them, Kara picked it up and answered it after seeing it was Alex. "Hey Alex! Oh no...I'm hanging out with Lena right now. What's up?" Kara asked. "Nothing much! Just surprised your hangout with Lena thats all! Sam wanted to know if you wanted to get together tomorrow for lunch at Noonan's?" Alex asked. "Yea that's fine! I'll see you guys there." Kara replied before hanging up.

Turning back to Lena who was texting someone at the same time before looking up at the blonde. "Lunch at Noonan's tomorrow?" Lena asked. "Yep!" Kara replied. The knock on the door pulled them from their thoughts. "That'll be the pizza." Lena replied as she opened the door and took the pizzas from the delivery guy. After returning to the sofa she sat them down on the coffee table before grabbing two paper plates and handing one to the blonde. "Wonder why they want to meet both of us tomorrow?" Kara asked. "No idea..but knowing those two...it's not good." Lena replied shaking her head. "You're probably right!" Kara replied as she took a bit of her pizza.