18

A few minutes later Kara had finished her paperwork and locked up her office. She said good bye to everyone and headed to her truck and headed to Lena's shop. Lena was siting in her back room going over her list of ingredients she used to make her soaps and other skin care products when she heard the bell on the door jingle alerting her to someone entering the door. Peeking out into the front of the shop she saw the blonde hair of Kara and quickly walked out to greet her. "Kara! You made it!" Lena exclaimed happily as she pulled her into a hug. "Of course I did. I came here right after locking up my office and rejecting an employee." Kara replied. "Rejecting an employee? What for?" Lena asked. "She asked me on a date. And I politely told her that I have a firm rule about dating employees, she didn't like my response and left my office in a huff." Kara explained.

'Good thing I'm not her employee!' Lena thought to herself with a smile. "Oh well, thats a good rule. She'll get over it I'm sure." Lena replied with a smile. "Sooo? What are you working on?" Kara asked. "Oh a new soap! I want to mix lavender and coconut together to use for a new lotion. It's in the back." Lena replied as she pulled back the curtain exposing the back room. "It smells really good back here!" Kara stated as she followed Lena over to a stainless steel table taking a seat on a stool beside her.

Lena sat back and looked at the blonde beside her she couldn't deny it Kara Danvers was incredibly beautiful. 'Oh..I hope Alex and Sam set me up with her.' Lena thought to herself. "So this is a sample of my goat milk soap. It's a face soap for fare skinned people." Lena stated picking up a plastic cup handing it to Kara who sniffed it. "Wow! That smells amazing Lena! What's it made of?" Kara asked. "Goat milk, jasmine and honey. All locally grown nearby." Lena replied with a smile. "That's amazing! This is gonna fly off the shelves!" Kara exclaimed happily.

"You think so?" Lena asked. "Yes! I know so! This will not last long on those shelves!" Kara replied with a smile. "How do you know?" Lena asked. "Cause I'm gonna buy the first package!" Kara stated. "You don't have to Kara thats too much!" Lena replied. "No it's not! I'll buy some, talk it up at work and with my clients and it'll be selling like hotcakes!" Kara replied as she took Lena in for a hug. The hug lasted longer than normal this time, when they pulled apart they were smiling.