"Ok! Now the mare! Where is she?" Kara asked J'onn. "Right in here. She's waiting on her favorite veterinarian." He stated as he lead them into the stables. In the stall stood a big black mare with four white socks. "Everyone, this is Midnight." J'onn stated as Kara entered the stall. "Hey girl! You ready to see if you're having General's foal?" Kara asked softly to the horse who neighed in response. "Ok, lemme get things set up and we'll get started." The blonde stated as she emerged from the stall and began setting up the ultrasound equipment.

"Portable ultrasound machine. It makes things a lot easier for farm calls." Alex explained to a confused looking Lena. "Ah...ok..." Lena replied with a small smile. "Ok! It's set up, let's get my favorite cheeky mare looked at shall we?" Kara asked the horse who again neighed happily at her. Slowly Kara shaved off a spot on the horses side before adding some clear jell to the spot. Then she took this stick looking thing and began moving it over the horses side. "Hmmm..." Kara hummed as she continued examining the horse.

A few long minutes went by before everyone saw blimps on the screen. Kara looked closely at them before looking at J'onn. "Twins! About two months along." Kara stated with a grin on her face. "Wonderful! I'm looking forward to their arrival!" J'onn stated as Kara began packing things up. "Well..I've got to get back to the clinic so they can go home or wherever. It was nice to see you J'onn as always!" Kara said as she walked to her truck lugging everything in her hands.

Before climbing into her truck she unzipped her coveralls and tied them around her waist revealing her white tank top and her muscular arms and stomach. "Oops! Damn things always riding up!" Kara stated as she pulled it back over her six pack abs, much to Lena's disappointment. "Everyone in! Faster we get back, the faster everyone can resume their prior activities I interrupted." Kara stated as everyone got into the vehicle.

This time however Lena got stuck in the front this time as she sat there she couldn't help the damn butterflies that were flutter in her stomach. The drive back to the clinic was short and filled with conversation about everything Kara had to do when she got back. "Then after all that's done I'll be able to close up shop for the rest of the weekend." Kara stated. "Won't you be opened Sunday?" Lena asked.

"Well that's because everyone got everything done today. So I'll be giving them a day off. I'll still go in and check on 'Lucky'. But that's about it." Kara explained. "How is Lucky doing?" Alex asked. "He's finally free of parvovirus but I'm still keeping him separated. Although I may just take him home tonight and just set up there." Kara replied. "Who's Lucky?" Lena asked. "He's a jack russell pup that was apart of an eight pup litter but seven of them died. He's the only survivor, so I've been taking special care of him." Kara replied with a smile.

"Oh.. what will happen to him after he's well?" Lena asked. "Well...he'll go Sam's house. She's claimed him already." Kara replied. Lena glared at her best friend. "What? Kara asked if I wanted the puppy and I quickly agreed! What was I supposed to do not take the adorable puppy?" Sam retorted. "Does that happen a lot? Getting stray animals dropped off?" Lena asked. "Sometimes. But I quickly find homes for them." Kara replied with a smile as they pulled into clinic parking lot. "Ok! Everyone out! Go back to your original plans! Alex, I'll see you later!" Kara stated as she began unpacking her truck.

"In a hurry for us to leave?" Sam asked teasingly. "No...I just thought you guys would have plans or something, but you're more then welcome to stay." Kara replied shrugging her shoulders.