32

In the middle of the night Lena was woken up by Kara trying to get out of bed. She raced to her side and caught her before she could get out of bed completely. "What do you need Kara?" Lena whispered. "Bathroom..." Kara replied sleepily. Lena wrapped her arms around Kara's body gently as she helped her out of bed and to the bathroom. "Do you need help...uh..?" Lena asked. "Yes...I'm sorry.." Kara replied. "Stop apologizing Kara...now let's get you to the bathroom." Lena whispered. Once they made it to the bathroom Lena helped pull down Kara's boxers and ease her down onto the toilet before turning away and waiting just outside the door.

"I'm done.." Kara called and Lena came walking back into the bathroom to help her stand up and pull her boxers up. "Come on let's get you back to bed Kara." Lena whispered as they walked back to the bed. Lena helped Kara get situated again and made sure she was comfortable before she went to get back onto the air mattress. "Lee?" Kara asked catching her attention. "What is it Kara?" Lena asked. "Would you...uh...sleep up here.. in case I need you again and..you don't hear me..." Kara replied. Lena nodded as she grabbed her pillow and blanket before getting into bed with Kara. "Get some sleep Kara." Lena whispered. Kara hummed in response as she was already falling asleep. Lena smiled at the blonde as she rolled over onto her back and got herself comfortable before sleep took over her too.

Morning came and Lena was up before Kara so she began making breakfast for them while the blonde continued sleeping. Once the food was done Lena went back in to the bedroom to check on Kara who was already waking up. "Good morning! I've made breakfast if you're hungry." Lena said with a smile. "I'm always hungry." Kara replied as she put her hand out for Lena to take so she could have help getting up out of bed. They made their way to the kitchen where Lena helped Kara sit on some pillows in the kitchen chair before going over to the other chair and sitting down herself. "Did you sleep well? Are you in any pain?" Len asked. "I slept ok...no pain right now. But I haven't had a shower yet sooo only time will tell if I get pain." Kara replied as so took a bite of her pancakes. "These are really good Lee! Thank you for staying with me." Kara added with a smile. "You're welcome Kara." Lena replied with a smile.