"Hey Kar! What's up?" Alex asked. "Hey...I know you're out with Sam but I may need your help in a bit, is there anyway you could come to the clinic? You can bring Sam along too if need be." Kara stated. "Yea! We'll be right there!" Alex said as she hung the phone up. "You don't mind going on another ride along do you?" Alex asked looking at Sam. "No I don't mind. Lena do you wanna come too?" Sam asked. "I'm not dressed properly...I'm in shorts and sneakers." Lena groaned. "Don't matter Kara has extra coveralls." Sam added. "Uh...ok!" Lena replied as they headed towards Alex's car. "Ok! Let's go!" Alex exclaimed as she pulled the suv back into the road.

Back at the clinic Kara was just finishing up getting into her coveralls when the door jingled letting her know someone was coming inside. Moving her head around the corner she saw Alex, Sam and some unknown woman walk inside. "Kar?" Alex called. "Back here! Come get change Alex! We need to go." Kara replied as she zipped up her coveralls and pulled her blonde hair up into a high ponytail. "Hey! I brought Sam and Lena along. Hope you have two extra pairs of coveralls." Alex replied with a smile. "Yea... in there. I'll meet you in the truck." Kara replied glancing over Lena before grabbing her water jug and walking out the side door.

"Is she always in a hurry?" Lena asked. "Not always, just when she's got farm calls to get to." Alex replied as they got changed. Sam gave Lena a pair of rubber boots to throw on her feet before they followed Alex out the door to where Kara's truck sat idling. Alex climbed in the passenger seat as Sam and Lena climbed in the back. "Ok! Ready?" Kara asked everyone as they nodded along. Kara drove them to a large farm that sat on a dirt road. She parked in front of the barn and began grabbing what she'd need.

Lena watched on as the muscular blonde grabbed gloves, stainless steel buckets and other things she'd need today. "Hey Kara! I see you have extra help today!" J'onn said looking at the other women. "Hey J'onn! Long time!" Alex said greeting the man. "This is my girlfriend Sam, and Sam's friend Lena. We just got wrangled into helping Kara today." Alex explained. "The more the merrier! Heifers are in here all ready." J'onn stated as he lead them down into the pasture.

The heifers were gathered in a pin attached to a cattle chute. "Ok! Alex, uh you can run the squeeze shoot. Sam...you can slide the pipe back and forth behind the heifers so I'm not getting kicked." Kara explained. "What should I do?" Lena asked. "Um..you can hand me new gloves I guess. Just be careful not to get hurt." Kara explained. "You ready?" J'onn asked. "Yep! Let one in!" Kara exclaimed as one heifer came barreling down the chute.

One by one Kara pregnancy checked the heifers finding that all of them pregnant. "Number 31! Pregnant! Four months!" Kara shouted as J'onn wrote the information on a notepad. "How do you know how long they're along?" Lena asked as the last heifer headed into the squeeze chute. "Easy...I can feel the calf see how far developed  it is." Kara said. "Oh...huh..." Lena replied still more confused than she was before. Noticing this Kara got a thought in her head. "Come here Lena. I'll show you." Kara said as the pipe went behind the heifer. "Stand here." Kara stated.

Alex and Sam couldn't help but look on in shock as Kara never let them inside the chute with her. "Ok..put this on..." Kara instructed as the raven haired woman put on the shoulder length glove. "Ok? Now what?" Len asked. "Put your hand in there." Kara stated holding the tail out of the way. Without hesitation Lena put her arm in the heifers butt. "Now what?" Lena asked. Kara came up behind her and began talking softly. "Now what do you feel?" She asked. "I feel a head...it's quite large." Lena replied. "Ok that means she's close to calving. Anything else?" Kara asked. "Yea..it's alive!" Lena replied. "Good! Now gently take your arm out and climb out." Kara stated.

They got out of the chute as Alex released the heifer. "That was very interesting." Lena stated as she pulled the glove off her arm and walked over to Alex who stood beside Sam.