As they entered the house Lena was taken aback at how nice a place Kara had. "You have a really lovely home Kara." Lena stated with a smile. "Thanks..it's got five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large deck out back and a pool and hot tub combo that I hardly use unless it's summertime." Kara explained as she lead her into the living room where everyone was seated. "Hey guys! This is Lena! Lena you obviously know Sam and my sister Alex. Over there is Sara her girlfriend Kate." Kara said pointing to the blonde and brunette waving from another sofa. "And this is Maggie and her girlfriend Lucy. Would you like something to drink?" Kara asked the raven haired woman. "Sure, here I'll come help you." Lena said following the blonde closely.

Everyone else in the living room shared a knowing look amongst them. "See! I told you they'd be perfect for each other!" Sam whispered loudly. "It's completely obvious! Lena's smitten with Kara already!" Sara replied with a smirk. "Ok! So what game is first? Never have I ever? Or truth or dare?" Kara asked taking a seat on the couch. Lena quickly took the empty seat beside her and sipped her drink. "I say...Truth or dare!" Kate exclaimed happily.

"Ok! I've just ordered the pizzas so they'll be here soon! Now who wants to go first?" Alex asked. Everyone looked ate each other before Sam got a cocky grin on her face. "Lena! Truth or dare?" Sam asked with a smirk. "Truth!" Lena replied already regretting her decision. "Is there anyone in this room you find attractive?" Sam asked. Lena looked down at her glass of scotch and thought for a second. "Yes." Lena replied.

"Sam...Truth or dare?" Lena asked. "Dare!" Sam replied. "I dare you to tell us if you weren't with Alex who out of everyone else here would you want to be with?" Lena asked snickering. Sam began to blush at the dare. "Ummm....Don't hate me Alex... but if I wasn't with you...I'd probably hook up with your sister..." Sam replied. "Ok! Kara! Truth or dare?" Kate stated looking at the fidgety blonde. "Truth..." Kara replied.

"Is there anyone in this room you find attractive...I mean besides me obviously!" Kate asked teasingly. Kara didn't even hesitate to answer. "Yes....Sara? Truth or dare?" Kara asked. "Dare! I ain't afraid!" Sara replied. "I dare you to tell us about the time in college...when you did that thing.." Kara replied causing the other woman to turn a deep shade of red.