10

"You swore we'd never talk about that thing ever! We were supposed to take that story to our grave!" Sara whined. "Too bad...you can't back out of a dare! Now spill Sara!" Kara exclaimed. Taking a deep breath Sara began telling the story. "It was our freshman year and we were at this party and Kara here was enjoying herself flirting with some random woman...or I thought she was anyway...however I quickly got the hint and came to my best friends rescue. I slid in and began aggressively flirting with Kara only to get the girl to think I wanted to join in on the fun..however I quickly turned turned the tables and pulled Kara onto my lap and began kissing her." Sara began.

Lena got a jealous look on her face as Sara told the story however she didn't say anything. "That's when...the bimbo began trying to get into my dress..Kara fell onto the floor and began laughing at me before she said something I couldn't hear well before she left me with the bimbo now on my lap...I found Kara the next morning in our dorm curled up with some other girl. And when the girl left a few minutes after I arrived Kara and I swore never to speak of it again...well until tonight." Sara finished her story and everyone clapped and laughed.

Lena's eyes were glued to Kara who was now looking at her empty glass. "Refill?" Lena asked taking Kara's cup from her hand. "Uh yea..." Kara replied as she followed Lena out to the kitchen. "Did that really happen?" Lena asked. "Yea...unfortunately it did...It was my first one night stand. Are you having fun?" Kara asked looking at Lena. "Yes, I find your friends interesting, however even if they were boring I'd still be here because I'm having a good time with you." Lena stated. "I...I'm having a good time with you too Lena. Shall we go back out there?" Kara asked. "Probably." Lena replied with a small sad smile.

Soon after they sat down Sam began a new game of 'Never Have I Ever'. "Never have I ever hooked up on the first date!" Maggie exclaimed and everyone but Lena took a drink. "Really never?" Kara asked gently elbowing Lena. "Nope..." Lena replied with a smile. "Ok! Never have I ever had a crush on Kara!" Alex exclaimed. This time however everyone except Lena, Kara and Alex to drink. "Really! All of you! Ugh...I don't know whether to be disgusted or intrigued!" Kara groaned. Lena whispered something in her ear causing the blonde to blush.

"What did you tell her?" Sam groaned. "Nothing!" Lena replied with a smirk. The night continued from there with everyone getting all the more drunk as time went on. Eventually the pizzas disappeared and most of the alcohol along with it. Sara and Kate were the first to leave, followed by Maggie and Lucy. Finally Alex and Sam bid their goodbyes leaving Lena and Kara alone. Kara began cleaning up her apartment while Lena used the bathroom. She was in midst of putting dishes in the dishwasher when Lena came back out. "Want some help?" Lena asked. "Oh...thats ok, it's almost done, but thanks." Kara replied.

After pushing the start button on the dishwasher she turned to see Lena leaned up against the counter. "Would you like me to take you home?" Kara asked looking deep into the green eyes of Lena. Sensing how drunk they both were Lena shook her head. "I think it would be best if I just slept here...I mean if that's ok with you..." Lena hesitantly replied. "Of course! I'll take you to the spare room." Kara replied as she turned and began walking towards the stairs.

A few minutes later Kara was showing Lena to the spare room. "I'll grab you some pajamas and a toothbrush. There's towels and everything in the bathroom." Kara replied as she turned to go to her room however Lena was quicker and grabbed her arm. "Kara...the beds not made..." Lena stated pointing to the bed. "Shit! Ummm...here you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the sofa.." Kara replied. Lena could tell she was nervous so she just nodded. "You don't have to sleep on the sofa...you'll hurt your back. Besides I promise to stay on my own side." Lena replied. Kara opened and closed her mouth a couple times before speaking. "Only if you're sure." Kara replied.

They took turns in the bathroom getting changed into pajamas. Lena took a moment to examine the contents of the bathroom be for doing her nightly routine. Kara was sitting in bed reading what looked like a veterinarian medical journal when Lena appeared. "What's that you're reading?" She asked. "Oh...just the latest veterinarian medical journal, I was reading about this new technology to help do spaying and neutering surgeries easier...boring I know..." Kara stated as Lena climbed in bed. "Actually, it's not boring. I kind of finding it interesting." Lena replied.

They didn't say much more after that only biding each other a good night, after Kara clicked off her lamps.