11

In the morning Kara woke up with Lena's head on her chest and soft snores slipped from her nose. Smiling at Lena she couldn't help but think of how it would be to wake up like this every day. However as quick as that thought appeared it quickly disappeared again as she remembered how painful it was when she found out Andrea had cheated on her. Quietly and gently she got out of her bed and headed to use the bathroom. After coming out a minute later she saw Lena still asleep in bed so she decided to head to make some breakfast for them.

Not knowing what she'd like Kara whipped up some veggie omelets and some bacon and put the plates on the table before going to get some juice poured. As she put the jug back she heard Lena come downstairs. "Good morning!" Lena said greeting the blonde with a smile. "Good morning! I didn't know what you liked so I made veggie omelets and some bacon. Here's some orange juice. Did you sleep ok?" Kara asked as she sat down opposite her. "Yes I did thank you, for letting me stay." Lena replied as she cut her omelet up taking a bite. "This is really good!" She exclaimed happily.

"Thanks! I'm glad you like it!" Kara replied with a smile of her own. Lena couldn't get enough of the blonde or her smile. However in the back of her mind she knew that getting to know her in a romantic way would be difficult, due to her past relationship ending badly. Lena was never one to cheat on someone and that was something she'd have to show Kara without showing her. 'Perhaps by being her friend for a while, getting to know her that way, showing her I'll be there whenever she needs me.' Lena thought to herself as they ate.

After breakfast Lena insisted on doing the dishes while Kara got ready. "It's ok Kara! It's my way of thanking you for last night and today! No go on shower and get dressed." Lena stated waving her hands towards the blonde in a playful banter. "Ok! Ok! I'm going! Geeze! Demanding!" Kara teased as she headed back to her room. Smirking to herself Lena watched the blondes hips sway as she walked. 'Alex! Alex is how I'll win over her heart.' Lena told herself as she washed the glasses before wiping off the counter.