One week had passed since Kara had her sister night where they discussed a game night for the upcoming weekend. However today was Saturday afternoon and Kara and her weekend staffers were busy with all the animals in the local shelters. It didn't matter what the creature was Kara would work on them. Right now she was in the middle of making it impossible for a mini horse to reproduce. "There! He should wake up in a few minutes, then you guys can take him back." Kara explained to the shelter workers. "Thank you Dr. Danvers!" One of them exclaimed. "No problem!" Kara replied as she headed off to another animal.

Meanwhile just down the road at a restaurant sat Lena, who was having lunch with Alex and Sam. "Too bad Kara couldn't join us!" Sam said as she took a bite of her burger. "Yea, but she's busy with the larger animals today." Alex replied. "Larger animals? Like cows? Horses?" Lena asked looking at the other women. "Yea, she does all animals no matter how big or how small. As Kara sees it, they all need help." Alex replies. "She's great! I've seen her tackle a bull to the ground before!" Sam chimed in. "When did you see that?" Lena asked now sounding more interested in the conversation.

"Oh..it was when I first started dating Alex, she had to go help Kara on a farm call one afternoon. A bull had something wrong with it so Alex, Kara and the farmer got the bull into a pen but that didn't stop the bull from trying to take everyone out. He charged at Alex but before he could connect Kara came out of nowhere like some kind of ninja wrapping her arms around the animal and pulled him down with a thud." Sam explained. "Holy shit!" Lena gasped.

Alex looked up for a moment and saw Nia walking towards them. "Hey Nia!" Alex called out. "Oh hi Alex! I'm just here to get Kara's food. She ordered a large batch of burgers for us today since we've been slammed with shelter animals. I drew the small straw." Nia explained. "Really? How come? Usually it's just one or two shelters. Why so many today?" Alex asked. "Well, some of them are farm calls too. That's where Kara will be heading next. So I'm gonna be with Mike again...he's such an idiot!" Nia groaned. "What farm is she going to?" Sam asked.

"Ummm J'onn s farm he's got some heifers he needs to have...." Nia began. "It's ok Nia, we're all finished here you can tell us." Alex said reassuring her. "Oh...ok...he's got forty of them that need to be pregnancy checked and he's got a horse he wants to have an ultrasound done and some other things. I should get going, Kara's gonna want her food before she leaves for who knows how long." Nia stated as she left with the box of burgers.

"That sounds interesting..." Lena stated as she tossed their trash into the bin. "Yea. Hold that thought...it's Kara." Alex said as she answered her phone.