33

After breakfast Lena was walking Kara to the bedroom to help her with a shower. "Are you ok with me getting you undressed?" Lena asked. Kara nodded and averted her eyes as Lena gently lifted her arms and began removing her baggy t shirt. "I'm gonna take off your bandages now ok." Lena explained. Again Kara nodded as she watched Lena be ever so gently as she could be. Once everything was removed Lena helped Kara into the shower and gently washed her body paying close attention to the bruised areas on her body. Once they were finished Lena got Kara dressed in new clothes, and reapplied the ointments and bandages before helping her get back to the sofa again.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower. Here's the remote, a drink and a light snack. I'll be done as quickly as possible. Will you be ok till then?" Lena asked. "Yes of course Lee. Thank you again...now go, I'll be fine till you get done." Kara replied. "Ok... behave yourself..." Lena replied before disappearing into the main bedroom. As the hot water poured over her body thoughts of Kara entered her mind. They were dirty thoughts too. Not that Lena was gonna act on them...at least not while she was taking care for Kara. 'Maybe after Kara's healed and back to working again...' she thought to herself as she rinsed her body off and wrapped up in a towel.

After brushing her teeth and getting dressed again she walked out to join Kara on the sofa once again. "Oh look sunshine can behave herself!" Lena quipped. "Oh stuff it soap girl! What are we gonna do today?" Kara asked. "Oh I thought we'd go for a run or something!" Lena teased. "Really? In my condition...it's would be a run to the hospital...some friend you are...soap girl..." Kara teased. "I suppose I could always call Alex or Sam over and I could go home." Lena replied. "No! You stay right here! You actually let me eat by myself...if those idiots were here they'd be feeding me." Kara groaned. "I was only joking Kar..Im not going anywhere. Not until you're all healed up again...but this time...don't get your ass kicked by a walking hamburger! Once was enough." Lena replied.

"Awe...were you nervous that I was gonna die or something?" Kara asked. "Maybe a little...I mean I'd miss you as my friend I'd have no one to share pizzas and potstickers with and watch trash television. Or no one to help stock my store up again...or flirt with random women in front of me!" Lena shot back. "So you were worried I'd die! But only so you could tease me about this more! Some best friend you are!" Kara replied with a smile. The two went on that way for a while longer before settling down and watch a movie.

A few hours later Kara's stomach began rumbling. "Order in? Or shall I cook something?" Lena asked. "Can we order potstickers and pizza?" Kara asked. "Of course Kar, I'll call now." Lena replied as she pulled her phone out and began calling the food numbers. "There! They'll be here in thirty minutes! Want me to get you a snack in the meantime?" Lena asked the blonde. "No...I'm ok, but thank you!" Kara replied.