42

"Kara just asked me out! On a date!" Lena said looking at Sam. "I know! I heard everything! It's about fucking time too!" Sam replied. "What do you mean?" Lena grumbled. "You two have been dancing around each other for months! And we all noticed how you reacted at the hospital when she was hurt." Sam stated. "You saw that..." Lena says trailing off. "Yes! Everyone saw that Lena. It was as if your whole world was coming to an end when the doctor said what happened to Kara." Sam replied. "Well...fuck...was I that obvious?" Lena asked looking at her best friend. "Yes!" Sam replied.

Back in Kara's house Kara was panicking. "I'm going out with Lena! On a date!" Kara said. "Yes you are! And it's about time!" Alex squealed. "What are you talking about?" Kara asked. "Oh yo two have been dancing around one another for months. When you had your accident Lena was at the hospital too. When the doctors told us how bad you were she panicked and sank to the floor and began sobbing into her hands." Alex replied. "Really?" Kara asked. "Oh yes! And when we discussed who would take care of you...Lena practically jumped at the chance to take care of you." Alex replied. Kara was speechless at what she heard come out of her sister's mouth.

"She was really upset?" Kara asked. "Yea, she was so excited to be taking a care of you though. And I say she did a good job at it too." Alex replied. "Yea..she was great...very considerate even closed her eyes to wash me up in the shower." Kara replied. "Really? She didn't take a peek?" Alex asked. "No, I think she was too nervous to consider looking at me like that." Kara replied.  "Well maybe tomorrow...you'll get lucky..." Alex replied wagging her eyebrows at her. "Doubtful...I plan to be a complete gentlewoman." Kara replied. "Well you do that...I'm gonna home to my girlfriend and start planning your wedding." Alex teased. "Good night Alex!" Kara groaned tossing a pillow at her head.

Up in Lena's apartment Sam was heading home too. "Good night Lena! Good luck tomorrow!" Sam replied. "Good night Sam!" Lena groaned as she shut her door and locked it behind her before going to bed.