Alex and Sam shared a look before asking Lena what she wanted to do. "We can stay, I have nothing else to do." Lena stated as they stood around in the changing room. "Well if you'll excuse me ladies, I have some paperwork to do but feel free to help yourselves to some snacks. Nia brought in a bunch of food yesterday. Alex or Sam can show you where it is Lena." Kara stated as she turned on her heel and left heading down a hallway. "Is she always like this?" Lena asked as she followed them to the kitchen area. "Most of the time. She's really talkative and sweet when she gets to know someone. It's just that she's...dealing with something." Sam replied.

"Like what?" Lena asked curiously. "Kar will murder me for this but she got cheated on by her last girlfriend over two years ago. Now every time she meets anyone new she instantly puts her walls up again. She hasn't been out with anyone since. Although today she was a little different with you, she let you into the chute with her. That's something she never lets happen unless she's training a new employee." Alex stated. Lena let her mind go wild with thoughts about the blonde. 'How could someone ever hurt someone as kind and gentle as Kara?' She asked herself as she sat down at the table.

Back in Kara's office she was looking in on Lucky making sure he was doing ok, however no matter how hard she tried to concentrate on filing the bills she couldn't get Lena out of her mind. There was something about her. 'She's very beautiful. And she smells good too. And she makes some really good shampoo...ah Kara stop thinking about her....she's probably seeing someone...and you don't even know if she's into women...' She scolded herself as she finished up her work.

"Come on Lucky! You check out everywhere so it's time you meet your new mom!" Kara exclaimed with a smile on her face as she walked back towards the kitchen with the puppy wrapped up in a blue blanket. "Hey Kar! Ohhhh! Lucky!" Sam cooed as she went to pet the puppy. "Hey guys! Sam, he's all clear on everything. All the tests I had them run to day came back normal. So if you'd like to take him home tonight you can." Kara explained. "Really! Awesome!" Sam exclaimed happily clapping her hands together. "Just keep an eye on him tonight. And you have my number in case anything happens. Well I'm all done here! I'll let you guys out then I'll lock up!" Kara said holding the door open for everyone before she set the alarm and locked the door.

"Still on for girls night next weekend?" Alex asked as Kara walked towards her truck. "Yea! I'll order the food. Any preference in what we have Lena?" Kara asked. "Why are you asking me? It's your girls night?" Lena asked. "New person rule. Every time we invite a new person to girls night we let them pick the food. And as long as it's greasy and hot we don't care." Kara replied. "Oh...how about pizzas then?" Lena replied. "Excellent choice! I'll order them, Alex you can get the beer, and Lena if you'd rather drink something else feel free to bring whatever, although I have scotch, whiskey, and lots of wine at my house." Kara added. "Scotch sounds good for me." Lena replied. "Ok! That settles it then! I'll see you guys at my house next Saturday night at six!" Kara stated with a smile.

Before she could get into her truck she was stopped by Lena putting her hand on her shoulder. "Uh! I don't know where you live..." Lena started. "Oh right! Well..." Kara began as she pulled out a notebook from her pocket, writing her number and address down before handing it to Lena. "Here's my information. Uh...will you need a ride or something?" Kara asked. "Uh..no..I have a bike I can take." Lena replied. "A bike? You can't pedal all the way to Kara's!" Sam groaned. "Sam's right! I can just pick you up and bring you back if you like?" Kara suggested. Lena let out a laugh before responding. "It's not a pedal bike. It's a motorcycle. But thank you for the offer Kara." Lena replied.

Everyone parted ways after that. Kara got into her truck and cranked it over causing a blush to appear on Lena's face. 'Something bout a muscular woman driving a truck...fuck me!' Lena thought while she stifled a groan. "See you all later!" Kara called as she left the parking lot.