26

After the lunch everyone returned to Kara's place much to Lena's displeasure. She wanted some more alone time with the blonde, however she decided she'd deal with the company if it meant she could spend time with Kara. "So girls night? What shall we eat this time?" Sam asked. "The question should be is who buying the food, and wine?" Alex asked. "I can help in buying stuff. Just tell me what everyone wants." Lena added. "Lee you don't have to. I can get everything." Kara added. "Non sense! I'll help you buy everything. We can go shopping Friday." Lena stated.

Alex and Sam shared a look at the word 'we'. "Yeah that sounds good." Kara replied with a smile. "So it's settled then mom will be here Friday night and we all can have dinner here and I'll invite Lee's mom!" Sam exclaimed. Lean grumbled at the thought of introducing her mother to Kara. "Yea that sounds good..." Lena replied. "Well thats settled! Now...what shall we do now?" Alex asked. No one said anything. The only sound that was heard was Kara's cell phone ringing. "I'll be right back." She said as she left the room. "Wonder what that was about?" Lena asked. "Probably work or something." Alex replied.

A few minutes later Kara came back into the living room dressed in pants and an old shirt. "Work emergency! Sorry to interrupt everyone. You all are more than welcome to stay if you like, but I've got to run." Kara stated. "Oh well we'll head out to I'll drop Lena off at her shop. Be careful sis!" Alex stated. "Of course I'm always careful!" Kara replied smiling at everyone as she left her house leaving everyone in the living room. "Has she ever gotten hurt at work before?" Len asked. "Well...not seriously hurt. She's had a few broken bones and bruises but nothing serious." Alex stated.

A few minutes later everyone had left Kara's house. Alex and Sam dropped Lena off at her shop and headed back to their place. Kara pulled into the parking lot at the barn and ran over to where the bull was running about. "What's the problem?" She asked the farmer. "He got injured in his leg. Ain't no one got close enough to do anything about it." The farmer stated. Kara nodded and grabbed her stuff and began walking towards the animal slowly. "Easy now...it's gonna be alright...I'm not gonna hurt you..." Kara cooed at the animal as she slowly approached it.

The bull stopped running around as it heard the soft words from the blonde woman. Kara took this opportunity to turn around and get something from her bag. That was the wrong thing to do.