30

Kara returned a few minutes later this time with a wheelchair. "Well..it's been fun here! But now I've got to go home with soap girl..."Kara told the orderlies. "Just take it easy Miss Danvers." One of them said with a smile. "Ok..well let's get you dressed and out of here." Lena said with a small smile. "Sounds good to me!" Kara said. Lena put on a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt on her before helping her into the wheelchair. "Where's everyone else?" Kara asked. "At your house, getting stuff ready. Sam is at my place getting me a few things and letting my mom know what's happening." Lena replied. "Oh...ok...are you sure you're up for taking time off for me? We only just met a little while ago." Kara asked. "Of course I am. I wouldn't have volunteered to take care of you if I didn't want to. Don't be a difficult patient...I offered to take care of  my friend so thats what I'm doing." Lena replied as she wheeled her to a car. "This is your car?" Kara asked.

"No it's Alex's. Eliza brought them to the farm where Alex took your truck back. Now I'm taking you to your house with Alex's car. Then I'll have your truck to take you back and forth to appointments." Lena replied. "Ok..." Kara replied with a smile. Lena opened the door to the car before holding out her hands to help Kara up. "Wrap your arms around my neck Kara...I'm gonna help you into the car." Lena said.

Kara did as she said as Lena gently pulled her up and into the car. After buckling her in Lena put the chair in the back and got in herself. "Are you hungry?" Lena asked. "I could eat." Kara replied with a smile. "Ok....first stop food. What do you feel like eating?" Lena skied. "Hmm potstickers would be great!" Kara replied with a smile as they pulled into the drive through. A few minutes later they pulled into Kara's house. Once again Lena helped Kara into the wheelchair and got her inside the house. "Ok...let's get you on the sofa and you can eat your potstickers." Lena said as she helped Kara from the chair to the sofa. Lena handed here the box of potstickers and put a blanket around her before putting the chair away.

A few minutes later Sam showed up with Lena's suitcases in toe. "Thanks Sam." Lena replied with a smile. "Anytime. I'm gonna head out now. Glad to see you home Kara." Sam said with a smile. "Good to be home Sam! Tell Alex thanks for taking the truck home." Kara replied. Sam nodded and left the house leaving them alone.