25

They sat side by side in the booth opposite Alex and Sam. "What can I get you? Oh hello Dr Danvers! How are you doing?" The waitress asked. "I'm ok Jane! How are you doing?" Kara replied. "I'm good! Ohhh I see you're on a double date...I'll just get your orders and leave ya to it!" Jane replied as she wrote down what everyone wanted and left. "I'm killing you Alex!" Kara groaned. "What? Why me?" Alex groaned. "Cause I won't blame Sam or Lena and your my sister! Now everyone will think I'm on a dang double date with my sister!" Kara grumbled. "Is that a bad thing? It may keep the woman off your tail." Lena replied laughing. "Oh shush soap girl!" Kara replied laughing. A few minutes later their food and drinks arrived and the conversation died down.

Sam and Lena kept having a secret eye conversation between them as they ate. Basically Sam was telling Lena to make a move and ask Kara out. While Lena was telling Sam 'no! Not now!' With her eyes. "So I hear your mom's in town...you should invite her over for girls night." Sam suggested. "No! She wouldn't enjoy herself there." Lena snapped. "Ah well our mom is coming in this weekend so maybe they could do something together." Alex suggested. "Like what Al?" Kara asked. "I don't know? Whatever moms do! Go see a movie or something!" Alex stated.

"That could work! Then we could have girls night." Sam stated. "Yea...no mother's interrupting us." Alex added. "Will Sara and all them be there?" Lena asked a hint of jealousy in her voice. "Oh no, Sara and Kate are out of town." Kara replied. "Oh..thats too bad." Lena replied. "How's ya'll's meals?" Jane asked. "Really good Jane as always!" Alex replied. "Well hows the check gonna be?" Jane asked. "All on one!" Kara stated. "Oh...we can split it." Lena went to protest. "It's all good. I've got it!" Kara replied giving Jane her card without seeing the bill.