22

They took a seat at a booth in the back hoping no one would see them together especially not Alex and Sam. "So how was your night?" Lena asked. "Really good, I hung out with this dorky woman though..." Kara stated smiling at Lena. "Dorky woman? Do tell?" Lena asked. "Well she makes soaps and has some odd customers, but she's really nice. So it equals out in the end." Kara added with a smile. The door opens causing the bell to jingle and in step Alex and Sam. "Fuck..." Kara groans. "What?" Lena asks turning around. "Hey guys!" Sam exclaims happily. "Hey...Sam...Alex..." Kara groans. "What's going on?" Alex asked as Lena got up to sit next to Kara. "Nothing! We just thought we'd have breakfast together thats all." Kara states. "Yea." Lena replies.

"So how was your day yesterday?" Sam asked looking at them. "Good, we hung out, ate pizza, sunshine got hit on..." Lena states. "I thought we weren't gonna discuss that soap girl!" Kara retorts. "You said, I never agreed." Lena replied. "Just be lucky my invisible girlfriend isn't here to kick your butt soap girl!" Kara replied smirking at Lena. "Invisible girlfriend? Soap girl? Sunrise?" Sam asked. "Yea some customer came in the shop and Kara was behind the counter and she began hitting on her so sunshine here makes up this ridiculous story about some random girlfriend who helps her wash away the veterinarian gunk!" Lena stated. "Hey! She was annoying! And you didn't help at all soap girl!" Kara retorted as they placed their orders.

"What was I supposed to do? Throw soap at her?" Lena sighed with an eye roll. "Yes! You could have said something! But noooo! You just stood there laughing at me!" Kara groaned. Alex and Sam shared a look and smiled at one another before speaking. "Glad to see you two are getting along." Sam stated.