Chapter 01 Wedge

The thunder was dull, and the atmosphere above the dark clouds was even heavier.

"The Demon Lord has ordered that King Bi Cang return to the palace with me as soon as possible!"

Her long hair tied high by a golden hairband danced in the wind, her clothes were flying, and the woman who was called King Bi Cang slowly said: "I will not return." Her corseted black robe was embroidered with flamboyant Peony, just like her voice and appearance, possesses the rare heroic spirit and courage of a woman, "No one's orders are of any use."

"So, Your Majesty, don't blame us for offending you." The leader of the man in grey waved his hand, and two figures jumped out from behind him, forming a triangle and surrounding Shen Li.

"You have the guts to stop me." Shen Li's eyes flashed, and she turned a silver spear in her palm. The blade of the weapon drew a silver arc. Murderous aura surged out of her body, shaking the corners of her clothes: "Come and fight!"

The leading man and the other man looked at each other, looking a little wary, but the man standing behind and to the right of Shen Li quickly unsheathed his sword and left with a fierce offensive, "Mo Fang, don't be impulsive!" The man shouted loudly, but he couldn't hold on. Shen Li raised an eyebrow, and stepped forward with the silver weapon in her hand without any hesitation. She only heard a "ding-dong" sound, and the crisp sound of the weapons connecting brought with it the surge of mana that shook the surroundings.

The remaining two gritted their teeth and could only raise their knives to follow up and form a siege on Shen Li.

Each of these three people is a person who can be counted in the demon world, but it is still difficult to fight against Shen Li, but in the end, she is no match for four hands, and Shen Li cannot kill them with ruthless hands, so that Although her magic power was stronger than the three of them, she was inevitably at a disadvantage in the encirclement. Soon a flaw was revealed. Mo Fang stabbed her with the sword mercilessly, in the direction of her heart!

One person shouted: "Mo Fang! Don't hurt the king's life!"

Mo Fang ignored him, and the tip of the sword tore open her robe and penetrated into her flesh. The force was so strong that she pushed her body directly out of the formation surrounded by three people. Shen Li was furious: "You are a promising kid! You are worthy of being the soldier I brought out! You can be cruel!" Mo Fang didn't say anything, but leaned slightly behind her back at an angle that neither of them could see, and took the initiative to push his neck towards Shen Li's blade. Blood was floating in the air, between the wet blood. Shen Li widened her eyes and asked him in disbelief: "What are you doing? You want to scare me to death!"

"Your Majesty." Mo Fang's voice was low, "Mo Fang can only help you so far. Take care." After saying that, he pushed Shen Li with all his strength. The blade that missed her heart was pulled out, and as blood spurted out, her body quickly fell into the clouds. Mo Fang, who was seriously injured, was caught by the other two people. He didn't know what he said to them, and the three of them disappeared in a flash.

Amidst the lightning and thunder, Shen Li understood that Mo Fang was helping her. Maybe he knew that at this moment she would rather die than return to the underground palace of the demon world.

Good boy! She is truly worthy of the soldiers she has led, so loyal!

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*