Wrap-up

Hjan

I remember when we both came to training with the dragons it was very awkward. I changed into my human for halfway through the elevator, which was shocking for both of us. While we were both blushing furiously everyone else was waiting for us as the elevator opened, excited to see out reactions.

Since then Logan has been training with the dragons, at night.

We've learned that the queen will put a spell on the arena allowing the dragons to switch freely between human and dragon form. I had some trouble doing it the first couple nights, but I've gotten the hang of it. I've even gotten to spar with Logan; he's been holding back on me, he's scared of hurting me.

Archion was right, Sylotiso only lasted a couple days after Logan started training with the dragons, and my magic has grown even more because of it. I've grown more accustom to the things I've learned, understanding things about them that I've never been told, being able to solve problems and connect dots between subjects to find and solve problems.

My crush on Logan has gotten better, Dawn was right, it was the Sylotiso that made me hormonal and aroused, now? I'm smarter, I know Logan and I can't be an item, but there are still moments, when he defeats someone during training, or when I catch him smile, or when he's just coming out of the shower... I've been spending more time with Dyron, and I've grown more close to him, and eventually my crush will shift over to Dyron. His excited smile when something goes his way. My crush is still mostly focused on Logan, but I'm making steps to fix my brain.

I closed my diary and sighed, my mind swelled with thoughts of Logan and my wings fluttered and tail wagged on the bed. "Just one step at a time," I whispered.

The door opened and I quickly tucked my wings and stopped my tail from wagging. I stuffed my diary under me and opened my book. I glanced down at it and blushed even more, it was the wrong book. I stuffed that book under me too and set my face down on the bed.

Logan peeked his head through the door and my heart fluttered, "Hey Hjan, how you feeling?"

I twisted my wrist and flapped my wings, "Pretty good, my arm is feeling better,"

He sighed and walked into the room, holding a large plate of food, "Good, I'm happy you're feeling better. I think I was a little rough during training yesterday,"

I shook my head, "No, I'm glad you were rough with me, I like it rough." Logan stared at me, stunned, and I blushed furiously while looking at the bed, "That sounded wrong, let me fix that... I meant to say, the other dragons are overly gentle with me; you know I can handle it though, so you're rougher with me, which is nice, because I actually learn from you being rough,"

Logan didn't say anything, he looked like he was deep in thought. I looked at the tray in his hand "Is that for me?" I asked timidly.

He held it out, snapping out of his deep thought, "Of course, I'm not going to be able to eat all this,"

I gratefully took the tray, which was about the size of a plate for me, from him and started eating the grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, and loaves of bread "Thank you!" I smiled with my mouth full. Logan smiled shyly with a slight blush and I felt my tail thump against the bed.

Logan jumped onto the bed takin a lazy and recumbent stretch against my stomach, which made my heart skip a beat. I looked up from my plate and at him, his breathing was slow and he yawned, closing his eyes and falling asleep on my stomach. The urge to lick him was a struggle to fight especially when he reached out and touched my arm with two of his finger. I didn't want to get anywhere near his face because I knew I would only lick him, so I rested my head on his pillow and sighed deeply. I hate that I love you Logan.