Chapter 51: Time Shift

Early Note: This book will have a total of 53 chapters, and an Epilogue; you're welcome ;)!! Please read after-note as always :P!!

*1 year later*

'And that was Save You Tonight. We hope you have a great afternoon, and we'll see you soon!!" Niall murmured happily into his microphone. 'We enjoyed performing for you guys very much, and we hope you'll listen to our next upcoming album, alright?" Zayn winked to the crowd, throwing an arm around Niall, followed in by Liam, and lastly, Louis.

The crowd cheered happily, and I couldn't help but follow in also. I felt proud of them. They've been through some long times, and I doubt they'd even need me anymore; I can tell. "Oh, almost forgot. We'd like to thank all of you fans for getting us here, and helped us reach the top. We truly love you, and we couldn't have done all this without you." Liam pointed to the crowd with an honest smile, as deafening squeals echoed throughout the whole stage.

The lights soon illuminated to a close, and the fans were already departing one by one, or in groups. Different mixes of races and ethnicity's all coming together into one massive crowd. This was how I'd imagine it to be ever since I was a kid, and I was happy that the boys finally lived the dream they've dreamt of probably longer than I did.

I should have felt sorry for myself, I should've regretted not calling them at all in the year, but oddly enough, I didn't. If anything, I actually felt proud for the boys. They've worked really hard with all the interviews, and the concerts they've done during the past year. I would've just brought them down anyways a little voice in my head murmured silently. I'd like to disagree, but what was the point in making myself feel better anyways?

The only person I still love hated me. I didn't know his motive to do such a horrible thing, but he still managed to get away with it.

The letter didn't help at all. It could've been my mum trying to make me feel better, so what was the point into reading it over again for the hundredth time? No matter how much I read it, my brain always came to a an abrupt halt. The two words 'I lied' could easily mean anything. What was it that he actually lied about? His favorite days? Favorite holidays? Ugh. This is truly unforgivable.

My mind snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone tug off my beanie and shades, and squeals once again filled my ears. During my thinking process, a crowd unknowingly built itself around me, and I was suddenly surrounded with girls who looked around my age, squealing, some crying, and some pointing frantically at me.

Marco; my driver, chuckled slightly behind me, as he leaned in through the empty door frame. "Sir, shouldn't we get going?" he teased when no one spoke at all. "Ah, that's right I--" "Are you Harry Styles?" one brunette asked almost breathlessly. I nodded. "Yes, I do remember being called that when mummy took me out of her 'inner' sanctuary." I winked with a smirk earning a few more giggles, and receiving "Oh Harry's" all-around.

It was odd. How come people knew about me? Haven't I not attended any concert? So why exactly do they recognize me. "S-so, uh, would you possibly like to s-sign my CD..?" the girl asked innocently, furiously blushing. "Why sure, babe!" I chuckled, and took both the marker and album from her hand. There, is when a flashback started appearing.

~

"We're going to look so ridiculous on this Lou." I chuckled slightly. "Oh c'mon Haz, you should have fun!" Louis snorted wrapping an arm around me, giving me a little kiss on the cheek as we huddled along with Zayn, Niall, and Liam. "Lads, we can do this, let's just have fun, alright?" Liam smiled brightly as we did very manly salutes before releasing each other.