Chapter 25 : Hi ! We're One Direction!

*{Louis POV}*

"You sure 'bout this Lou?"  Zayn asked as soon as Simon hanged up on the phone. "I-I think so.." I scratched the back of my neck. "I guess we better tell the boys then?" he asked while crossing his arms. He made his way through the door, but I stopped him on his tracks. "No, wait.. Let's just give them time to go the the ice cream parlor. "Alright.." he said casually and pulled off my hand from his shoulder.

I trailed after him, and the boys looked at me then Zayn. "Something important we should hear about?" Liam asked sternly. I shook my head with a smile. "S'nothing." I assured them. "Now let's go to the darn ice cream parlor now, yeah?" Niall was up to his feet at once with the look of accomplishment. "Let's go!" he strutted to the door but stopped beside me whispering a "You better tell us later." before heading for the van.

Zayn snorted hearing Niall's words. "So he's suspicious too, huh?" Liam said as he got up also alongside Harry. Harry looked at him quizzically. I tried keeping a cool face, but a chuckle escaped from my lips. "I guess secrets are bad to hide from this house." I stated bluntly as I slung an arm around Harry who still had confusion on his face, but smiled at my comment. "I'll tell you boys later, no worries." I assured them as we all made our way to the van.

"You guuuysss wwweeeeerrrreeeee sooooooooooo loooooooooonggggg!!" Niall whined liked a child as we each slid in from seat to seat. I rolled my eyes and gave Paul who was already at the passenger's seat the directions to the supposed ice cream parlor; told him to take his time, as we chatted about the conversation we had before. "So, how do you feel? About finding out what we were I mean." Niall said sheepishly while re-adjusting himself to his seat.

Harry shrugged instantly still prodding on what to say next. "There's nothing really much to say.. I mean ..you guys think you're freaks of nature or something, but honestly, I think it's awesome that you guys have you're own deeper background.. unlike me, a spoiled runaway." "But Harry you--" "Louis, don't even try..." he looked straight into my eyes and said "you know it's true." he said bluntly while staring out the window.

I wanted to comfort him so bad that it hurts. But, the logic about humanity.. it's true. We always want someone we can never have. 

*{Harry POV}*

They don't understand. I'm nothing but a spoiled brat. I never treated anyone properly. It was always fake. No matter what happens nothing in my life can change that. Louis and the others tried telling me that I shouldn't think like that, but again, it's as clear as the horizon, I can never measure up to the amount of things they've done in life. While some of them suffered through their missions,  or almost killed their father.. I was just me, trying to live life with whatever my mum can provide.. it's sickening.

The only reason why I chose to go through the escape was because I couldn't take it anymore... I felt trapped in the world my mum has created for me. She's always told me what I can and can't do.. I'm practically like a barbie doll. I  used to live the life that anyone else could ever wanted, and yet I still took it for granted. I didn't want to come home because of that reason. I felt even more drawn to this new life of mine.. Where it's unpredictable, and anything can happen at any moment. It felt real.

"You know it's not your fault Harry." Louis stated breaking the silence. "W-what do you mean?" I lied through my teeth."Being born in a lifestyle like that... maybe your mum had a reason to do that.. maybe she wanted to protect you from this painful world you know." Zayn finished for him. "But I didn't even want it! I told her freedom was the only thing I want, and yet that was the thing that I've always longer for." A tear escaped my eye, and I buried my face in my hands, sobbing like a useless child.