Chapter 12 : Awkwardness and a Record Deal

*[Louis POV]*

"Yes.. We've decided." The lads stiffened as they listened in the conversation. "Yes.. yes.. Right away." I hanged up, and sighed in relief. "So.. how did it go lad?" Niall asked shoving in a few biscuits in his mouth. "He said we were pretty late on our response.." they kept silence, and kept their gazes on me. "But, he wants to sign us.. in like.." I stared at my watch. "3 Hours.." They gasped in surprise, and eyed me in surprise."3 HOURS!!??!" they all screamed.

"What?" I cocked an eyebrow. "LOU THAT'S SHORT! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SHORTEN THE TIME TO FIX MY HAIR!!" Zayn growled while hopping inside the washroom. I rolled my eyes, and the rest of the lads hollered in laughter. Harry was still looking down at the ground, and I gave his shoulder a squeeze making him focus on me.

"No worries, it'll be fine." I smiled encouragingly at him, receiving one of his trademark dimples. Be still my heart. Harry must never know. "Sure, sure." he mumbled casually blushing with rosy cheeks. I chuckled light enough for only me to hear, while I got inside my own room. "Oh, by the way! Harry!" his head whipped to my direction. "Yeah?" he asked curiously. "New clothes are there for you." I smiled proudly, not waiting for his reaction at all.

*{Harry POV}*

The boys chuckled as Lou got inside his room. I groaned in annoyance (yet secretly I'm a bit happy.) "So.. does Lou, lou choose your clothes for you?" Niall joked while slinging an arm around me. I shook it off with a huff, and shuffled inside my own room. "Stupid Niall." I mumbled while taking his arm off and heading up to my room as a shower.

As the water started running, I felt a few moments of pure and utter bliss, then my mind, out of nowhere went back to that night. That night that made the friendship between me and Louis turn into pure and utter awkwardness-sessions.. Or another episode of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' I can't really tell. Ever since that day, not once has Louis ever be alone with me..ever.

When I tried consulting him, he just shrugs it off as just a coincidence, then leaves it off to that. It's horrendous!! I don't think I can't keep it up for much longer. Minute by minute, my resolve is slowly crumbling. Almost as if piece by piece, the wall that is my barrier is slowly crumbling. How did that happen so fast?! I swore to myself that I can trust none else but me.. But why are these people already claiming a huge part in my life. It makes no absolute sense at all!!

From a predictable painless life, to an unpredictable fast-paced life that I barely knew a thing about. I wished for this, and I don't think I want to lose it... Not ever. Quiet murmuring stopped me on my track of thoughts. "Don't you ever wonder if those two will find out how much they like each other?" Mary asked questioningly. "I donno.. They're both stubborn.. It's pretty hard to tell." another whispered back. Both giggled, and left. Who were they talking about anyways?

I quietly opened the door to hear them both gasp in shock. "Er.. Master Harry.." They both bowed, and left in a haste. Who were they talking about?  I shrugged not caring at all. It probably doesn't include me, so why bother? I got inside thee shower finding I had only an hour to get myself ready. "Crap." I whispered while dashing inside the bathroom.

*[Louis POV]*

I snorted as I looked at the security tape when Mary and Angela were talking. "I donno.. They're both stubborn..." Angela responded to Mary's question that I didn't catch. Shit, were we too obvious? No.. can't freak out now Lou... Regain your composure.. you must regain your composure I keep trying to myself. 

I quickly flipped the television off, and sighed while rubbing my temples. "Louis.. get yourself together." I mumbled feeling myself sink down further into my chair. I absent-mindedly look over my clock, and there was about 45 minutes left till the contract signing, and, guess what? I have nothing on except for the jumpers, and shorts I had this morning. Man, I might get in trouble!

I quickly hopped inside the washroom not hearing the door open slightly. "Gotta hurry!' I whispered angrily feeling my pace slowing down. "Gotta hurry."

*{Harry POV}*

"Lou?" I called out while opening the door. My breath hitched seeing how dirty, yet well-kept this room was. "Lou?" I called out again. No response. I heard the shower close, and I may not be that smart, but he probably was in the shower. The door swung open in an instant, and Lou popped out walking with only a towel at his waist.

My breath was stuck in my throat as I scanned his well-toned body. His biceps damp, and shiny. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. An awkward cough interrupted me from my thoughts, only to meet his haunting blue eyes. "Did you want something Harry?" he asked in a tone higher than his usual voice.

"Ah yeah.." I mumbled while scratching the back of my neck. What was it that I wanted to talk about? C'mon brain.. come up with something witty.. you can do it!! "I..I.. I couldn't find where the new clothes were." I mumbled feeling my own voice falter just a bit. Hopefully he doesn't notice. "Um, shouldn't they be in your closet?" he asked while cocking his head to the side.

"Oh, silly me.. I forgot." I nodded feigning a smile. I got out of the door in just a nic of time. My heart was thumping at full throttle, I have unusual breathing, and my usual pale face, is pretty much rosy pink. I slammed the door shut sitting in a corner of my room, just letting myself to think. I tugged on my curls, and looked at the ticking clock. 

Knock, knock, knock "Harry?" Louis called out from the other side of the door. "Yeah?" I responded. "We need to get going." he said bluntly, and I opened the door before he can turn around and leave. "Uh.. Lou, I might need some help fiddling the right.. er.. location of clothes." I whispered while eyeing how his crisp purple long-sleeve hugged his body like a new skin. Crap, there's that heat... there's that heat!

He looked confused and nodded while silently going inside the room. "Er..What exactly are you looking for anyways?" he asked while he opened the wardrobe. I shrugged, while silently staring at his fidgeting bum. I tried to look away, but my eyes somehow won't let me. What the hell is happening?

*[Louis POV]*

I groaned while trying to hide my blush. I can feel his eyes on me. What am I supposed to say? Do I take evasive action or something? I'M FREAKING OUT MAN! "Uh Haz, just a take a picture it will last longer." I mumbled while air-quoting him. He snorted while getting up, and standing beside me. His bare touch instantly gave me shivers, and I had to shake it away. 

I tried acting like the usual, but my emotions were all over the place that it wasn't even funny. "Here, let me--" "Sir, the van is up and running." Mary stated, and left. I nodded in her direction, and left in a haste. I needed some breathing space, so I had to run. Before the door closed, I can see a faint disappointment clearly written on his face.

___________________________________________________________________________

Doot, di doot doo... So yeah.. UPDATED!!

Man, I wanted to write so much within the week, but I held myself back. It wouldn't be healthy... so yeah.. tell me what you think. comment/vote/possiblyfanidonnojusttryingtogiveoptions? Thankies xx

~Cam xoxox