Chapter 13 : Anxiety

*{Harry POV}*

My heart was thundering, my palms were sweaty, and a huge tension is already in it's way, continuing it's progressive growth throughout the van that can possibly change our lives. The van that will get us to places will be. The van that will finally make our dreams into reality. We're about to sign with Simon Cowell. 'The' Simon Cowell. The man who's had so many successes in his life, that it isn't laughable whatsoever. That Simon Cowell.

The curtain draws near as the the van reached a massive building with the company named "Syco-Inc" The lads gasped in surprised the moment the van came into a halt. My mind spun just a tiny bit feeling a bit sick to my stomach. I'm very well unaccustomed to this feeling, but there is atleast one word to describe such a sensation; Anxiety. One by one, each of us took a hesitant step. 

My thoughts came to an abrupt stop as soon as a hand found itself infront of my face. I knew those hands, they were Louis' I mused. "Need any help Haz?" he asked cooly with a huge grin splayed out on his face. I snorted, and rolled my eyes in response. I took his offering hand no problem, but as soon as I stepped out of the van, I felt my knees grow weak, and I found myself lying on top of the older lad.

The rest of the lads eyed us curiously, but not a word came out of their mouths. Now, without noticing, my eyes then were suddenly literally glued to the boy's lips. "Heaven knows what I can do with that.." I silently murmured absent-mindedly. "Uh.. do with what.. exactly?" The boy from the bottom called out, as a tint of blush engulfed his cheeks. "Er.. nothing.." I said hesitantly, while I got up, and offered my hand for him to take; his smile widened, as he held on to my hand for a short second, and getting up on his feet, while furiously dusting his attire.

The softness of his skin lingered 'just' slightly, as he lead us into the front building. We occasionally stop to look at the magazines, posters, statues, etc. That is literally oozing from the walls. Many of them were recognizable, but some were not. None of us noticed the front desk until Louis took a glance at the man in a monkey suit.

"Hello, were here for a meeting." Louis said sternly to the man, receiving an approving nod. "Mr. Cowell is 3 floors up, at room 17 A."  the man ordered as he typed in a few numbers and letters into his laptop. Within seconds, the tension was once again back tenfold. The man in the front desk just spoke to Simon as soon as we left. Oh great, I sighed shakily, once again feeling gravity weigh me down.

*[Louis POV]*

"Careful." I said quickly while catching Harry in just a nick of time before his face fell flat to the floor. I felt his breath hitch as he carefully held on to the hem of my suit. "S-sorry.." he managed to say shakily. Crap, he's paling, we need to take a break. "Guys, hold on." I mumbled making the boys bump into each other's back's (considering they were in a neat line.) None of them dared to complain. I bet they needed it too I thought happily that I made the right call. Each lad quietly propped themselves in a plastic chair right beside a snack machine. Niall's stomach growled angrily begging to be fed.

The boys snorted, while the lad eyed the machinery hungrily. "I'm not hungry, I'm not hungry.." he chanted quietly to himself while trying to compose himself. I rolled my eyes, and went up to the darn thing, and placed a 20 pounds inside it. My fingers then fumbled to the random buttons, and out the food went.

I took the handfuls off food, and sat with it. The boys looked at me in a mixed of confusion and hunger. "What?" I asked feigning stupidity. Niall flinched, and tried not to look at food at my hand but it was clearly evident that from the corners of his eyes, the lil' leprechaun is mad that he lost his gold. Harry sighed, while grabbing one of the crisps, prying it open in an instant, and shoving one satifyingly down his throat.

The rest of the boys chuckled, and took some also. Except for Niall. Wow, I thought as he kept his distance. Maybe he wasn't going to ge-- He took 4 random snacks from my hand, and stuffed himself hungrily. The boys widened their eyes as his mouth reacted like a vacuum. He was finished 3 minutes later, and he had that unsatisfied look in his face. Crap. I turned away the same time he looked at us with puppy dog eyes.

The boys groaned, and each gave them their only helping. Harry elbowed my shoulder, and I gave a playful glare at him. Without my noticing, I can feel a gaze upon my direction. "Lou?" Niall called out with a pouty voice. Tomlinson, if your turn around, you swear you'll regret it I keep repeating inside my head. "Louis?" he said again. The lads snorted, but said nothing, quietly watching us in amusement.

I sighed in disbelief, and turned around meeting his baby-blue eyes sparkling with plead. "Yes Niall?" I smiled casually somehow trying to avoid his eyes. I can practically see him looking at my snack in hand, while some drool rolled down his mouth. Zayn freaked when it dripped down on his pants, and excused himself to the washroom. How typical I snickered.

Niall never responded and kept his eyes on me. I rolled my eyes and whipped the fat cake on his belly. He had it in his mouth within seconds, and my precious carrot-fat cake was engulfed a minute later. The door swung open making us stand up in an instant. "Mr. Cowell is ready to see you now." he mumbled, while letting us in.

We were then lead to some wooden doors to the right. Simon Cowell was written in gold bolding on top. I sighed silently, and said "Well boys, let's go get 'em." while I opened the doors.

________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, I hope you liked this chapter.. Sorry I barely update, but life's taking over :/ Hopefully I'll have more time during the summer. (Pshh.. It's saddening to say that I've only been back in school for 2 weeks :l )

Anyways, tried putting a Larry moment, Harry's still not aware of his feelings. And it's sorta easy to tell that Louis wants to tear his head off for being so, so unaware of what he's doing to him.

~Cam xoxox