Chapter 10 : The Deal Breaker

*[Louis POV]*

We each took a hesitant seat, and propped ourselves.. completely curious on what will happen next. Simon looked at us with that 'scanning' look, and frankly, it didn't break through my walls..just yet. "So Simon.." I said cooly while taking a sip of my drink, while the boys fidgeted on their seats. "What's up?" I cocked a challenging eyebrow at the man. Each of the lads winced a little but did not look up.

"Now, now Mr. Tomlinson.. Don't get too eager." he smiled teasingly making me chuckle. None of us said anything, and let me tell you, the tension is definitely building up. "Well?" I mouthed. "Get on with it man.. everyone here is so tense!" I exclaimed making the boys wince once more by my loudness. "Alright, alright." he raised both his hands up in resignation.

"Let me cut to the chase.. I want to sign you boys to a record deal." he plainly said sitting himself up looking at me for an answer. I sighed, and shrugged while eyeing the boys. "Well?" I plainly shrugged. "Boys?" I cocked an eyebrow while looking at me with excited eyes. All... Except for Harry. "Haz?" I eyed him curiously as silence filled the room.

He shifted uncomfortably on his seat as his gaze found mine. He them suddenly got up from his seat, and took one last glance at me before leaving. "If you'll excuse me." I smiled apologized while heading off to where Harry was. "Wait! So what's your answer?" he asked from behind. I shugged with a smile. "I'll call you." I bellowed as I started running at full speed.

"Where is he?" I asked myself while scanning the area. "Crap!" I spat while I took the wrong turn not seeing Harry at all. Where the hell could he be?

*{Harry POV}*

"Damn it Louis."  I whispered while stomping angrily at the grass. Why was I so afraid of all the attention I was given? It's not like I wished to be a singer.. then become famous one day.. alright.. maybe I did.. but I don't know if I'm even good enough. The lads were pretty much re-assuring, saying that I had a voice of an angel.. but it didn't seem like Louis liked it..

Oh great, I'm still thinking about that same day. Louis never even said anything about my performance... it's like he wasn't impressed.. at all. If one person is not impressed by my singing.. I wanna know why. I know it's cliche, but it's true. It's always been that way. But still.. it didn't make much sense to me.. why was it that I cared about what he thought?

Tears then unknowingly streamed down my face. "What?" I asked while rubbing my eyes, trying to halt down the tears. "Stop crying you baby." I whispered to myself suddenly feeling overcame by the emotion. "Harry?" a familiar voice called out from behind me. "Damn it." I spat while striding forward not caring even if he is still behind my trail.

"Harry wait." he said while he gained more paces near me. "Leave me alone Lou." I said angrily while I quickened my pace. I heard him sigh from behind me, and he was infront of me within seconds. "Sorry mate." he whispered in my ears while he picked me up on his shoulders with little or no effort.

"What are yo--" I was about to question suddenly feeling myself flying up to the highest tower on his mansion. I gasped for air in seconds gripping hardly on his back. He remained still while he waited patiently for me to ease down. When I felt calm, he plopped me down on my feet facing him. "So what's the problem Harry?" he asked with calmness on his voice.

I swallowed not wanting to do what he wanted, and shook my head. "Harry." he called out with a bit of pleading. "No." I whispered feeling the uneven tone on my voice. My shoes slowly backed away forgetting that I was up on a tower.Time froze for a few seconds, and suddenly his ashy-grey eyes came into my view.

"Stupid." he chuckled while he caught me in time letting himself switch views with me. A dark blue sky for me, and the hard ground for him. We collided with the earth in seconds, and a huge crack echoed through my ears. I got up from his grip, not caring about how dirty I was, while I shook him. "Louis?" I called out with effort.

"Louis.. don't joke around.." I mumbled feeling myself weaken bit by bit. "Louis.. I'm serious!" I screamed angrily while I pounded hard on his chest. Blood then started dripping from the side of his ear, and I hyperventilated. "LOUIS! YOU IDIOT!' I screamed louder, and louder not caring whoever hears it. He's in trouble, and I needed to get help. I took out my phone fumbling through the right icons to make a phone call.

My hands were shaking that I made a few mistakes. "Damn it! Stop shaking." I hissed at my hands, while looking at the right numbers. Who should I call? who should I call? My hands then accidentally found the button for emergencies. I sighed in relief, and was about to press the button until a hand stopped my wrists.

"Oi, no need to call." he chuckled shakily while he got up cracking a few bones (A/N : He can hear them cracking.) "LOUIS!" I screamed while pushing him down with me to the ground. Crap. Good job Styles, kill the boy a bit more. "Wow, I didn't know you cared." he chuckled humorlessly eyeing me with a glint of interest in his eyes.

"Why would I not?" I whispered feeling taken back in an instant. "Well.." he trailed off casually with a smile on his face. "LOUIS!" I huffed while crossing my arms. "Don't get mad alright?" he pleaded with emotion on his voice. I nodded feeling unsure of what I was about to hear. "Well.. you don't seem like you trust me.. at all." he said bluntly.

I widened my eyes, while a gasp erupted from my mouth. "What are you talking about?" I asked dumbly. "You know what I mean." he said sternly while eyeing me with concern clearly written on his face. I swallowed a lump in my throat while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "I .. I.." I didn't know what to say was what I wanted to tell him, but it couldn't come out.

"Nevermind." he smiled sadly at me, while he stood up pulling me along with him. This time, I heard no crack coming from his body, and I wondered how that can even happen? He then slowly walked away from me while staring at the ground, whispering things to himself like we didn't fall from a 30 feet mansion.

"Lou." I called out feeling a whimper escape my throat. He stopped dead on his tracks, on looked at me with a blank face, revealing absolutely no emotion. "I'll tell you... if you're willing to do the same."

_____________________________________________________________________

BOOM! Updated <33

What can Louis be? Will Harry tell the truth? All of these questions still remains unanswered. Will Harry tell why he ran off? or, will he keep it to himself? 

Totally excited to write the next chapter!!~

P.s. Thanks so much for 100 fans!! I love you guys so much <3333

Please look forward to the next chapter, and tell me your opinions, I'm all ears ;)

~Cam xoxo