Chapter 4 : New Acquaintances

"Uh.." I eyed the boy curiously, and I threw them a shrug. "He won't tell me." I smiled sadly at them. "It's Harry." he mumbled while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. The boys nodded, and helped me up to my feet. "Well Harry, nice to meet you." Niall said with a smile on his face while offering Harry a hand.

He gladly took it with a smile. "So, you ready Lou?' Zayn asked silently. I nodded and rubbed his hair making him roll his eyes and take out a mirror to try to fix the damage. "Oh Zayney poo, your hair will always be perfect in my eyes." I winked at him, and he rolled his eyes. He is amused without even making the right facial expression.. though he does a poor job of hiding it...

Liam and Niall, looked interested in Harry by the way they looked at him with curiosity. "Li, Nialler, Zayn." I pointed at each boy while mentioning their names. "Liam." Niall corrected while pointing to to the boy. "Niall." Liam imitated while pointing at the lad also. I rolled my eyes, and pushed Zayn in making him look at me with irritated eyes.

"How come you're not pulling them in also?" he protested while remaining absolutely still I shrugged and invited the boys in. I could feel Harry's gaze on me, and I looked at him making him flinch just a tad bit. "Well?" I raised an eyebrow "aren't you coming in?" he nodded knowing what he was doing. "Sorry." he whispered while walking behind me.

*Harry POV*

Wow, that surprised me for a second. Hopefully he didn't catch my eyeing.. He'd have taken it the wrong way.. Like what just happened the second I mentioned my name. Pain crossed his face, and for some reason I never wanted to see it... ever. "So this is the studio." Louis finally said while opening the door.

I widened my eyes in surprise on how greatly kept this room was. Everything including the mics, tables, and fridges were spotless in whatever angle it was in. Louis chuckled at my reaction patting my shoulder in response. "Have a seat." he said in my ear creating goosebumps. Why was it that everytime he does something like that I get shivers.. do I hate him that much?

Man, I want to know his flaws even more now. "So what do you guys do here?" I suddenly asked Niall who was now about to take a bite out of a piece of pie. "We shing." he smiled proudly with whipped cream on the side of his mouth. "Yeah.. though we haven't exactly told anyone what we looked like." Liam nodded with a frown. "And we need one more member before that happens." Zayn added silently while he got ready the recording materials.

Louis was now on the other room covered with glass. Seriousness suddenly filled his eyes, and he was like a whole different person. He took a big sigh and gave Zayn a thumbs up. Zayn nodded with a smile while pressing another button. "Hands are silent.. voice is numb.. try to scream out my lungs, will make this... Haaaardeeer.. And the tears stream.. down my face.. before you leave me today." A tear escaped my eyes while Louis hopped off and went by my side.

"Something wrong Harry?" he asked with concerned eyes. I shook my head while wiping my eyes. "I..I can stop.. hic.. s-sorry.." more tears dripped down my eyes. "Guys let's take a break alright?" he asked them, and I tried looking away, but his eyes bore on me. "If it's anything you're ready to tell me.. then just holler alright? I'll always be here to lend an ear.. or 8.." he nodded while looking at the boys.

"Anyways, I'm off to the loo." he mumbled while practically hopping out the door. "Wow.. that's a first." Liam said while looking at me with surprised eyes. "That's the first time I've seen Lou fully concerned." Zayn said while tracing the lines of his tattoos. "What are you talking abou--" "Ahh, that was great!" Louis interrupted while patting his belly proudly.

"Heaven knows what he did in their." Niall joked receiving a smack from 3 of them in the back of the head. "Niall, I swear if you joke about that again, I swear I won't bring food buffets here anymore." Louis huffed while crossing his arms. A part of me clearly knew he was kidding. Niall pouted and grabbed on Louis' leg begging.

"Sorry, sorry!" He pleaded. Louis smiled at the lad and patted the boy's head. "No worries Nialler, I won't do it." he chuckled. Niall's eyes glinted happy over-again while hopping to a chair near the table. "Zayn your turn." Louis nodded while hopping to the chair where Zayn was.

"Flashes left in my mind, going back to the time, playing games in the street, kicking balls in my feet. Dancing on with my toes that is close to the edge, there is a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed. As I feel myself fall. Make a joke of it allllll." Zayn sang sounding completely different than his regular voice.. wow, but I didn't get the same reaction when Louis performed.

I grabbed a sheet looking at the lyrics finding different highlighter coated parts. "Hey guys what's this blank-coloured ones for?" I asked them, and they shrugged. "It's for the 5th member." Louis mumbled while drinking his tea. "Hey Harry, didn't you say you could sing?" Liam asked out of the blue.

Louis looked at him, then at me. A frown was etched in his face as I remembered mentioning that information to them except for Louis. "Ah yeah.." I nodded while looking at the lyrics. "Then why don't you try it out Harry?" Niall offered drinking his own tea, and choking just a tad bit in the process.

Sweat was building up in my palms, and I wasn't sure I could do it... I mean I took no voice lessons or anything.. so I wasn't sure if I could compare to them. "I'm not sure guys.." I twiddled with my thumbs. "C'mon Harry!" Zayn encouraged with a smile on his face. "Guys, guys, don't force him." Louis warned them, and they eyed me with apologetic eyes."You don't have to." Niall pouted taking a bite of his third piece of cake.

A part of me felt happy that he stood up for me, but yet I wanted to see him with surprise on his face.. I just had to. "Alright." I mouthed while I got up and entered the room with full of pride. This is how my mom raised me, and this is what I wanted to be known for. I took deep breaths, and felt myself relax just a bit.

Louis came in, and sat on the chair behind me completely making me relax with that re-assuring smile. "Here it goes." I whispered to myself. 

"If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back tIIIIMMMEEE .. You know I'd be, your life, your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to sAAAYY before you leave me todaaaayyy!! yeeeaaahh!" I sighed while I stared at Louis.

He kept a cool face not saying a word. "Louis?" I called out. "Louis!?!?" I called again. He blinked a few times, and excused himself. Sudden disappointment filled me, and I frowned at the boys while I got out. "That bad huh?" I asked them, while they shook their heads. "That was beautiful Harry!" they all said in unison while giving me a huge hug.

"Welcome to our name-less band Harry." Zayn said approvingly while he got up back to his seat. "But.." I protested. "Louis doesn't even seem like he liked it.." I bit my lips fighting back the tears once more. Why did I care about what he thought? I just don't understand. Liam and Niall came to my aid, and soothed my back.

"No worries, Lou's like that when he's surprised... he's learned to suppress his feelings." Liam said while staring at the door where Louis was. How come I knew nothing about this boy about a day ago, and suddenly I want to know what he was really like.. something's definitely going wrong with me.

____________________________________________________________________________

Last chapter of the day :P

Hopefully I get to update in Florida ;_; I like writing, but mum said it was gonna be a long day each day for 7 days and nights... so yeah.. see you guys in a week? Baii!!

~Cam xoxox