Chapter 32 : Don't you worry me like that!

*{Harry POV}*

My mind drew to a blank as I stare at Louis' lifeless body on my knees. His mouth was slightly parted, and his eyes were tightly shut. Not once did he move. "Louis.." I simply mouthed as I brushed a stray hair away from his long eyelashes. "Harry? what's wrong with him?" I can hear Niall's voice echo through the background. "Harry!?!? Harry, what's wrong?" Slowly, my eyes solidified from the frozen tears that I simply refused to spill, and I stared at the three boys who stood still at the doorway, looking at both of us with pain emitting from their eyes.

"Louis.." I repeated, and I looked at the boy in my lap once more. "There were bullets.. and.. and.." I chewed furiously in my lip, trying to hold back the tears. Stay strong Styles, he's superhuman isn't he? "You know he'll heal.. don't you Harry?" Zayn retorted as if reading my mind. I nodded, and looked at the lifeless boy in my arms. "S-so you're saying I shouldn't be worried.. huh Zayn?" I spat angrily while tugging on a chunk of Louis' hair. Zayn stiffened, and said nothing more. He looked about his breaking point, and he joined me, and so did Niall and Liam.

At this time, those 'solidified' tears I claimed to hold back melted into wet, warm tears. "H-how can I not freak o-out? H-he's hurt!!" I sobbed within Zayn's chest. He apologized silently in my ear, while gently caressing my curls. "Harry, he'll heal... he'll heal." Niall whispered softly while staring at Louis for a long while, then back to me with a small smile etched in his face. His mouth opened for a second to say something but, closed back down as some kind of rumbling  sound echoed through the room.

My eyes snapped through the stove and saw that the pot of noodles boiled at an immense pace; the bubbles dividing into even more bubbles, and a huge amount of smoke emitted from the small opening in the lid. "Someone close the heat." I murmured softly. Liam nodded while fumbling with the fancy buttons. "Looks like dinner will be a bit... overdone today lads." Liam nodded to the now simmering noodles. "Meh.. at least we get to eat food." Niall shrugged thoughtfully while playing with a hem of his shirt.

"S-sorry.." my voice escaped gravelly; barely presentable to the ear. "It's fine Haz." Zayn threw an arm around me while slapping the unconscious Louis on the side of his face. Louis' face scrunched up in disgust, and groaned under my arms. "harry..." his mouth opened then closed, while he fumbled for my hand. Slowly, yet gently, he traced up within my pants and patted in a certain spot in my jeans. A blush crept in my cheeks as he let his touch linger in my.. lower region.

The boys eyed him weirdly, and started on the dinner. "Are you guys serious!?!?" I hissed in protest while a smirk was clearly written in Louis' face. "W-what the hell are you doing Lou?" he didn't flinch at this, and still held the same irritating smirk on his face. "Hmm?" he mused without opening his eyes. "Louis!" I snapped while trying to remove his strong hand from Hairy Jr... "Oi Lou! If you've got time to fool around then you should help us with dinner!" Zayn called out with a bit of amusement in his voice.

At that moment, he opened his eyes. The colour of his eyes came out a bit translucent as it glowed slightly for mere seconds long enough for me to see. He blinked it away, and got up from his position, and pulled me up along with him as the rusty bullets slowly found themselves out of his back... And with that his back healed in an instant. I winced by the sudden jolt of pain that headed in my right arm and left leg. The lads each snapped their eyes on me, and warily turned down the heat on the pasta sauce as they came and approached me. "What is it Harry? What's wrong?" Louis was the first one to ask. "Nothing... nothing.." I tried re-assuring him as another pang of hurt came my way.

"Lou, I think he strained his hand and leg." Zayn and Liam nodded while inspecting me just for a second. I scoffed trying to hide my lies. "H-How do you know that? Exactly?" Liam rolled his eyes while lifting up my right arm slightly and I bit my lip trying to hide the anguish I am definitely feeling right now. Zayn then, in turn lifted my left leg, and I felt drained of the blood in my face as I shook slightly from their grasp. "Let him go. I'll take him to the hospital. You guys will have to stay here.. we buy take out.. deal?" Louis offered while eyeing the carbonara.

"NO!" Niall protested. "Yeah.. I'm pretty sure we're all worried about him.. so.. why don't we have the pasta for tomorrow, yeah?" Zayn smiled revealing his pearly whites. Louis eyed the sincerity on their faces, and looked as if he was considering it. "Nope." he simply stated popping the 'p' and carrying me like a baby with my free hand cradled around his neck and shoulders, and all my weight in one arm as if I weighed like a 2 pounder. "But Louis they--" he ran before I could finish. My curls whipped in my face like I was riding a motorcycle, and we came to a stop on his convertible.

*[Louis POV]*

I clicked the door open with one press of my 'magic' button inside my pocket and quietly slithered Harry in the passenger seat. He was complete and utterly gobsmacked at the moment, so I just chose to remain silent at the moment, and got in the driver's side of the car. It took a couple of minutes for the GPS to find a hospital nearby this place, and we were gone another minutes later.

The ride was surprisingly silent, and I was about to offer some tunes from the radio, but Harry said something I didn't quite hear. "Sorry?" I asked while looking slightly at him. Heat was practically radiating from him, and I was speechless. "YOU MORON!" he bellowed while puckering his lips slightly at me. "Look Harry I--" "I said I wanted to protect you Louis.. and you didn't let me.. I just sat there.. More confused than ever on why you would go through such a reckless act of heroism!" Angry tears found themselves in his eyes, and he wiped them furiously.

"But Harry I--" "Nononono.. Don't you dare say 'Oh Harry, I can heal though!' crap!" he silenced while clenching his jaw for a second then continuing. "I fucking thought you actually died Lou.. and it scared me.. the thought of you.. laying lifeless in my arms.. I.. " Well technically I was lifeless for a few minutes.. but I'm pretty sure he would get even angrier if I pointed that out. "Your blood.. it was spilled.. all over me.. all OVER ME! Sure it may not matter that you've lost alot of blood but... it matters to me.." he whispered the last part as he hiccuped slightly as the tears ran down his perfect.. porcelain-like cheeks.

I revved the car, and came to a stop at the front of the hospital and changed my window settings to 'Black-tinted' as I slid over to where my poor defenseless Harry was. Wait a minute.. my Harry? It felt like butter to my tongue when I imagine saying it. Am I wrong if I can claim it at that?

At first he didn't move as I adjusted for him to sit on my lap, but as soon as my hand brushed through his shimmering chocolate brown curls, he broke down, and sobbed loudly on my chest; quietly pounding it, and saying how I'm an idiot for doing all this shit.

I completely understood what he meant by that. If that was to happen to him, I don't think I can even go through it once. He is my life now and I can't possibly see him no.. scratch that.. I can't even imagine horrendous images of how he can get hurt.. What is this nostalgic feeling? I've never felt this protective to anyone before... And then, as he slowly slipped his weak arms around my waist I knew.. I love Harry Styles.

_____________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Now how was that? :)

Something you liked? Something you find wierd? Tell me cause I want to know!!~

P.S. Sorry I haven't been able to update earlier this week because of life.. honestly.. the only thing that went right this week was me getting the #TMHYearbookEdition It was worth the $19. I absolutely love it to bits, and I'd go mad without it...

So, for those who have listened to the album, which one is your favourite song at the first time you listened to it? (Can't say mine though.. because they're all mixed up in my head like.. I won't let these little things slip.. out of my mouth but if it's true.. OOWW You give me a heart attack! Yeah.. that's how it went with every song inside my head.. hopefully you guys get what I was trying to say..)

And the full 40 min of the regular version of Take Me Home is on the side.. ENJOY!!

<_<

>_>

~Cam xxoxoxoxo