"A Very Merry 'Situation'! " - Christmas Edition

Note : This chapter may contain some brief 14+ -cough- sex -cough- innuendoes, so anyone younger than the range of that, please scroll down till you see no more of it, thank you.

Now get on reading my little curious carrots!~

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

~☆Harry☆~

I felt every last drop of my blood freeze to every last drop. Did I hear her correctly? Did she just say I had to go home? "Hunny? Are you there?" she called out frantically from the other end of the line, but I couldn't feel enough of my muscles that I chose to remain steady at the ground. Louis had an arm around my waist whispering a few comforting words in my ears. His mouth was clenched and  I could tell he really wanted to murder somebody at this moment. He quietly picked up the phone from the sand floor and headed off inside without a single word escaping his mouth. Before I can protest, he held up a hand to shut me up, and headed over inside.

"If anyone tries to come in Zayn, don't let them." Louis ordered from the bathroom to the boy who smiled apologetically in my direction and headed for the door. I trailed along after him, but Zayn stood with such a stern expression on him. "Zayn--" "Nope." he rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. "But Za--" "Nope." he repeated without even a flinch of hesitation. I huffed a sad okay then a plan suddenly went into place. I grabbed the Irish boy who was quietly downing a bowl of fruit loops cereal in the kitchen, and whispered him a super devious plan to get Zayn to move. 

At first, it took a few begging, a few bribes on my part, and he was finally more than willing to do my bidding. This is going to be great!!

☯~Zayn~

I could hear faint muffles on the other side of the door as Louis talked it out with Mrs. Styles or.. Ms. Cox.. Anyways, I never really knew or cared what he was talking about tilll the words. "deal" and "he'll stay" came out of his mouth more louder than the others. I snapped out of my thoughts when a screech echoed throughout the whole mansion. Now, I normally would've taken about a minute to get it, but seeing as soon as I knew it was Niall, I was there in less than half the time. "ZAYN HELP!" he bellowed once more making me furiously irritated not seeing him in the kitchen where he was supposed to be.

"Niall!?!" I went out the front of the house and discovered a figure lying down in the the green, freshly trimmed grass. His blonde hair stood out, and I felt my eyes widening in the process. "Niall? Niall!?" I called out slowly feeling myself limping at the red liquid that oozed from the side of his head. "Niall?" I managed to choke out while I felt my knees go weak, and I approached the lad with the use of my trembling knees.

"Niall.." I called out once more feeling my voice tremble once more, but he was up on his feet with a guilty expression on his face. He cuddled up to me mumbling his sorry's and how Harry had bribed him with a year's supply of Nando's for christmas giftcard, and how he couldn't refuse to do the boy's biddings. I felt myself tense even further when he said that Harry took the time when I went to Niall to go inside the door. Great, just great... Louis' definitely going to kill me. 

~☆Harry☆~

I quietly tip-toed up the stairs and looked out the window to see if Niall's doing his job, and surprisingly, Zayn's hazel gaze bore into mine. He mouthed some words that I couldn't hear. I shivered slightly knowing fully well that he might try and stop me. I quickly ran to head over the direction of the door, only to bump into a familiar figure. When I looked up, I met with familiar electrifying blue eyes. Louis. I swallowed thickly and give him an  nervous smile. "H-Hey Boo.." I hung my head low avoiding gaze. He stared without saying anything. We stayed in that position for a few moments.