Chapter 20 : Did you really think I'd hate you?

*[Louis POV]*

I knew it.. I just knew it... He would hate me the moment I told him.. I never wanted to be this way... who would? I mean the great perks is the abilities, but I don't like feeling like a freak.. The door clung open and Liam was suddenly at my side followed by Niall and Zayn. "So how did it go?" Liam asked while seating himself beside me. A tear escaped my eye, and a look of anguish filled their faces. "S-so... something went wrong .. didn't it?" I nodded stiffly.

"I think he hates me now.." I smiled sadly at them. They widened their eyes and looked at each other. They once again sanwiched me into one warm hug. "It's okay Lou... it's okay.." Niall pouted while clinging to my side. I blushed a little on how adorable this little Nialler was. Too bad Harry already had my heart to begin with, and he doesn't even know it.

When we released each other, each of the lads tried changing the topic into a more ... random subjects like favourite celebrities, and what they'd do first when they meet. It was hilarious, but there was still a hint of tension in the air. Something caught Zayn's eyes, and I followed where he was looking. In the motion cameras, it showed a little curly headed boy frantically looking around the mansion.

"Louis! Louis ! Where are you?" he bellowed. Mary then texted me seconds later requesting for me to come down and talk to him. But being the stubborn man I am, I chose not to. "LOUIS!" he screamed one more time, and broke into a sob in one of the corners, and hugged his knees feeling, and looking as fragile as ever. "Louis... where the hell are you?" he silently whispered. Guilt suddenly struck me once more.

He looked frail and vulnerable at the moment, and I didn't mean it like that... I didn't mean to make him cry. "Hey where's Zayn?" Niall suddenly asks interrupting me from a conflict with myself. "Yeah, were 1 quiffless!" Liam gasped looking around the room. "Hey, there he is!" Niall pointed out. Zayn passed by each camera in a matter of seconds. When he reached where Harry was, he came to a stop, and the curly headed boy looked up in surprise. What the hell is he gonna do?

**Zayn POV**

This is stupid. I've never seen Louis like this... ever. This boy must be messing with him. I promised his mom I'll take care of him, and I'm pretty sure I'm slacking. This boy is dead, and he needs to know that. "Zayn" Lou's voice croaked through the P.A system. "Leave me alone Lou, this boy needs to know who he's hurting here. And I swear, if you interfere, I'll take him away and kill him myself." I threatened.

I can hear the gasps coming from the other lads, and frankly I didn't care. Louis has never ever in his life cried before. He's told me everything. Everything, and suddenly this douche that comes into our life suddenly changes that, and messes him up. I swear he's going to get it. I stopped in front of him, and he looked up at me with such a blank face.

It almost looked like he's lost the glow on his own eyes. "Zayn" he whispered with a tiny gasp. "Have you seen Lou?" his voice came out as ragged and hoarse. What the hell was with him? Didn't he hurt Louis? Didn't he say he hated him? "I need to talk to you Styles." I spat and looked directly at the nearest camera. "Remember what I said Lou." I reminded them, as Harry slowly nodded, and got up on his feet without even noticing the in-direct eye contact I made with the lads.

I lead soon after, and opened the door to the washroom. He looked quite baffled, but remained silent, and propped himself in a one-seater couch. "What the hell did you say to Louis?" I said bluntly in a stern tone. He flinched, and shook his head. "I said nothing... I didn't know how I offended him." he simply said with a shrug. With one swoosh, I had him pinned on the wall by his neck.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" I bellowed and tightened my grip on his neck. "I...I.. he.. he asked me about me hating him... and I just asked what he thought... and.. and.. then he left..." he croaked and a tear escaped his eyes. "I didn't say I hated him.." he whispered silently as his eyes started to close up and his skin paled up a bit. I released him in an instant seeing most colour leave his face. He gagged while holding his neck carefully.

When he was finally on his feet, sudden guilt went through me, and a "are you alright?" escaped my mouth almost too quickly. He snorted and said. "Yeah... I'm alive but barely breathing..." (A/N : Sorry, just got to ;)) I noticed the lyrics that he sang, and I rolled my eyes. "Just sorry man..." I looked down on my own feet. He punched my arm lightly and looked me straight in the eyes with the smile actually reaching his eyes.

"It's alright.." he shrugged, and reached out a hand for me to shake. I took it gladly, and I smiled also. "You gotta talk to him though.. he needs to hear what you have to say.. cause apperantly he thinks you hate him." I said sternly. He cocked an eyebrow giving me an 'are you kidding me' look. I nodded.

He nodded with the same smile not leaving his face. "I was going to look for him anyway.." he shrugged while stretching his neck slightly, and opened the door. A woosh of air suddenly splurged in, and nearly blown our air near oblivion. I frantically tried to fix it, but an apparent blue glare laid his eyes on me. I snorted, and threw him a shrug, while taking out a comb from one of my secret compartments.

"My hair.." I joked and saw him inch in closer. I moved back as I taunted him with a smile. My hands suddenly flew up in surrender, cause frankly, I don't want to get burned. "Easy Lou.. geeze." I mumbled while he got closer and closer. Before he got too close, he stopped on the spot with Harry holding him back with one touch.

Louis' eyes met his, and the lad suddenly crumpled with a frown on his lips. Harry whispered something in his ear, and Lou almost looked like he was in a trance. He nodded obediently, and instantly forgot that I did something, and left with the curly headed boy. When they were completely out of site, I leaned in a wall, slowly slid down in a corner and said "Man, that scared me." with a chuckle.

__________________________________________________

:o!! What could Harry have said to Louis? Find out tomorrow :)

~Cam xoxox