Chap 1!

Y/n's POV:

"Yes yes eomma don't worry, I have packed everything and rechecked every important document.", I said as my eomma was continuously standing on my head and asking me to recheck the things.
"How can I not worry, this is the first time you are going away from us. Was it necessary to move to Seoul?", she asked.
"Aish jagiya be happy that we have such a hardworking and passionate doctor daughter. We should be proud of her!", appa said as he was really excited.
I left everything and stood in front of eomma while holding her shoulders then I said,
"Eomma it was dream to work in Seoul's National Hospital. You know it takes ages for young doctors to get a job there. And I am fortunate enough to get a full time job after my house job. I can work here as well but the pay that I will get there will literally change our lives in just few months. And why are you worrying after 6 months I will call you both to shift with me. Till then appa it's your job to take care of my Queen.", I said while giggling and appa replied,
"Don't worry my princess, appa is there to take care of Your Highness."
Eomma finally smiled and then said,
"Just be careful and take care of yourself. Over here I used to keep a check on you, but if you dared to skip meals or ur sleep I swear upon my life my flying slippers will land on ur back, and you will text me daily by telling u have eaten properly. And.....", eomma was saying but appa said to her,
"Jagiya relax, she will do everything and she is a proper grown up woman. She can handle herself. Right Y/n?"
"Yes appa, eomma don't worry I will take care of myself. Now if we are done help me pack things before I forget something.", I said and then they both helped me pack my stuff .

After that we ate dinner and I came back to my room to sleep as tomorrow is my flight to Seoul and also my first day in the hospital. Yup working from the very first minute I reach there.

In Morning:

I woke up at 6 as at 7 it will be my flight. I ate breakfast with my parents and they both dropped me at the airport. I was so excited to reach there asap that I barely slept for 5 hours.
The flight was around one hour thirty minutes. After reaching my apartment that was already selected by my senior doctor I quickly changed into my outfit and took my coat with me.

I headed towards the bus station and waited patiently for the bus

I headed towards the bus station and waited patiently for the bus. I have came to Seoul several times with my senior doctors and team so I kinda know few things and places over here. I must reach the hospital at 10. As soon as I saw the bus I prayed for myself and sat in it.

I reached outside the hospital at 9:50. The building was huge.