Chap 14!

The next whole day I slept like a counciousless donkey. I worked till 8 in the morning. Even though I was given the permission to leave after 6 but at the last moment an emergency case showed up.
I woke up around 3 pm, then went to take a shower. After that I quickly ate a fruit and rushed to hospital coz the only thought that was driving in my mind was whether Mr. Kim ate his food or not.

Soon when I reached the hospital I ran straight to 4th floor. I rushed to his room and entered inside when I saw Jungkook begging Mr. Kim to eat food.
"Mr. Kim plz at least drink the juice so that I can feed u the medicine."
"Dr. Jeon why are u not listening. Plz go away I don't want to eat anything.", Mr. Kim said emotionlessly.
"What is happening here?", I asked as I moved forward. Jungkook turned around and came to me where as Mr. Kim's face lightened up.
"Y/n he hasn't eaten anything from the morning. I have to feed him the medicine and then take him to Mr. Min.", Jungkook said.
"Don't worry Jungkook I am here, I will take care of him from now onwards. U can go and check other patients.", I said as I patted his shoulder.
"You sure?"
"Yup, and remember u owe me.", I said and he nodded his head.
"When u get free come to me I have to tell u soooo much and thank u as well.", he said excitedly and I laughed.

Then he left and I went to Mr. Kim
"So someone won't eat huh? I will see how u won't eat from my hands.", I said and he narrowed his eyes.
"Yaaaah don't show me attitude Dr. P!", he said.
"Yaaaah don't force me to stuff food in ur face. And what's this. U haven't changed. Oh no no. I want Mr. Kim to be all clean. First I will make u eat food then I will make u get ready.", I said while smiling.
"No!", he said being all grumpy but it felt he was acting to be angry.
"Yes! No more arguments.", I said and sat near him to feed him.
I checked the food and it was all cold.
"Yaaaaah who does this.", I said angrily to myself.
"What happened?", he asked me showing his doe eyes.
"I will literally kick Jungkook's butt, he was feeding u cold food. Aish I hate it when they treat u like this.", I literally screamed furiously, to which he laughed.
"It's okay, I will eat it. I have no issue.", he said while smiling. So I stood up and put the tray on side then put both of my hands on his shoulders and bent a lil saying,
"But I have issue. Wait two mins and I will bring freshly cooked, warm food."
I moved back and then asked,
"Do u need anything else Mr. Kim?",
"Nope, just quickly come back ", he said and smiled. God his smile is the best. I smiled back and nodded.

I went to cafeteria and today's menu was Seolleongtang, Galbi-tang, Seaweed soup,  and Kal-guksu. And for dessert it had oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies, blueberry muffins and cinnamon rolls . So for Mr. Kim I took Seolleongtang and blueberry muffin and for myself I took a cup of coffee and one chocolate chip cookie coz after seeing so much food I also became hungry.

I went upstairs with the food tray and entered Mr. Kim's room.
"Tralalallaaaaa I am back with delicious food Mr. Kim and see it is freshly cooked. Idk what the hell was Dr. Jeon feeding u.", I said and he laughed .
"Oh my God it smells so good, I wanna eat it right now.", he said excitedly. Woah I saw him being this excited for food for the first time.
See if u treat a person nicely and humanely how the hell his hard core shell not break and reveal a childish kind person.
"Ohh yessss.", I said and and sat beside him.

I made him finish his warm bowl of Seolleongtang and then his muffin along with me dinking my coffee and cookie.

"Now u feel happy?", I asked
"Yup.", he said cheerfully.
"And now u will be more happy as I will get u freshen up then we will eat medicine and go to Mr. Min after that I have a surprise for u today.", I said and giggled while covering my mouth.
"What surprise?", he asked as his mouth was left opened.
"You will see that later, but for now let's get u changed first. I bought new clothes for u.", I said and took the clothes from my bag that I brought today.
"Show me!", he said and his excitedness was on another level.
So I showed him.

"Is this all for me!", he asked in a shock

"Yup I specially bought all these for u.", I said and he got tears in his eyes.
"Hey hey why are u crying Mr. Kim?", I said as I rushed to him.
"Don't waste ur money on me plz.", he said as tears rolled down his cheeks. Aish idky but I felt pain in my heart to see him like his. So I hit his shoulder slightly and said,
"Don't u dare to say that ever again. I am not wasting my money on u okay. I bought this all with so much happiness and if u do this then u will make me sad. U deserve all the good things in this world okay. Just becoz everything went a lil bumpy in the past few years doesn't mean it will continue further. Now stop crying and be happy. Coz that's how I wanna see u. Just smiling and laughing.", I said and wiped his tears.

Then I made him sit on the wheelchair.
"Gosh u r heavy, my back will surely break!", I said as I made him sit on it.
"You should have called someone instead of doing it urself.", he said worriedly.
"Nahhh I don't want anyone to look upon u with the eyes of sympathy. I alone am fine for u.", I said and he smiled.
"Let's get u ready Mr. Kim.", I said and took him to the washroom.