Chap 26!

Kim Seokjin's POV:

Namjoon and I were getting ready and today we will be meeting Mr. Park.
"Hyung, r u ready?", Joon came at my door and asked.
"Yes Joonie, just setting up my hair.", I said and he smiled.
"What happened?", I asked.
"Nothing, I was just wondering that if eommoni and Abeoji would have been alive today then they would have been so proud to see how much u have succeeded. Abeoji's business crumbled so badly but the way you started all over, hats off to u Hyung .", he said and I smiled.
I walked towards him and patted his shoulder then spoke,
"Joonie, after losing everyone in my life I had no hope to live. U r the only source of my happiness. I am working hard for u, ur future family. I wish aswell that eomma and Abeoji would have been alive. They would have been so proud of me. And Tae would have been so mesmerized. U remember na how he used to copy my every act."
"Yes Hyung, he used to say that he wanted to become smart like u and strong like me. We will take his death's revenge. Let's go.", he said and I nodded.

Park Jimin's POV:

"Aishhhh....Rose can u just shut up for a minute I have to reach somewhere, my clients are waiting for me.", I said as I was combing my hair.
"Oppa, but we have to go and meet Y/n. U know ever since we got here all she wanted was to meet u. And I have a surprise for u aswell.", she said .
Rose has been eating my brain since last two days about some surprise. God knows what it is but she says I will surely love it.
"Right now I am busy. U know this is a really important case for me."
"U say that whenever u get a new one."
"But this time it really is important. This time I will be fighting the case of Kim's Enterprises against Hwang Industries."
"Is this the same company?"
"No no that one was Kim's Corporate. It shattered badly. This is a new one.", I said as I applied perfume for the final touch and then turned towards her.
"How am I looking?", I asked as I smiled.

"Ugly as always!", she said and I narrow eyed her

"Shut up and tell me seriously. I need to look professional and formal. Be serious!",
"Well if u seriously ask me. Awesome!", she said and I smiled.
"Okay u leave for hospital, and then after finishing the meeting I will come directly there.", I said and she agreed.
"How am I looking oppa?", she asked me.

"Yeah fine. Now get a side I am getting late.", I said and heard her shouting at me from back for not complimenting her properly where as I laughed.

I reached the venue where I was asked to meet.
Mr. Kim's bodyguards saw me and came to me. They then took me to the table where Kim brothers were sitting.
Gosh I miss my Kim.
"Good afternoon Mr. Seokjin.", I said and greeted him and shook hands with his brother.
They both stood up, hand shaked me and greeted back.
"Mr. Park meet my younger brother, Namjoon.", Mr. Seokjin said.
"Nice to meet u Mr. Namjoon.", I said and he smiled.
"So Mr. Park as Hyung has already told u everything, do u think this will be possible?", Mr. Joon asked
"Mr. Namjoon, I dont think it's possible I know it is POSSIBLE becoz I have found some proofs against Mr. Hwang. Not only he has cheated with u, but also with many other companies.", I said which brought a smile on Mr. Jin's face.
We discussed the matter and I assured them that they will win this case for sure. After the meeting was done Mr. Seokjin insisted me to have lunch with them.
I couldn't say a No, so I agreed. And I know Rose will kill me for sure but I had no other option left.
"Mr. Seokjin if u don't mind may I have a look of how ur younger brother looked, and what's his name. U forgot to mention it.", I said coz they referred him as his 'younger brother', not by name. And I was curious to see his face.
This brought tears in their eyes. I bet they miss him alot.
"It's okay if u both don't want me to see him.", I said coz I felt I asked something wrong.
"No no it's okay, let me show u.", Mr. Namjoon said and scrolled through his phone.
"Here.", he said and showed me his pic and I choked on my food.

", he said and showed me his pic and I choked on my food

"TAEHYUNG!", I spoke.
"You know him?", they both asked.
"He was my childhood best friend. 7 years ago I lost contact with him. But from childhood till early adulthood we both have been together. Wait r u Jin Hyung and Joon Hyung?", I said and they made a confused face.
"We r sorry but we didn't recognize u?", Jin Hyung said.
"Hyung, we met only three times but u both knew me. Ahhh Mochi, remember?", I said and then suddenly they windened their eyes.
"Jimin, it's u, uncle Wonsik's son?", Namjoon Hyung asked.
"Yes!", I exclaimed.
"Wait a second...", I said as reality hit me, "...Taehyung died?"
"Yes, he passed away. In an accident that was caused by Hwang. He was the murderer of my brother. Taehyung went in coma, there was still a hope he may come back to life but Hwang's men got to know about it somehow and stabbed Taehyung.", Jin Hyung told me.
This brought tears in my eyes. My best friend died and I never got to know about it.
He was murdered. My heart started aching. Taehyung, u r no more.
"Hyung I promise u now ur revenge is my revenge. I won't spare any man who was behind Taehyung's murder. I will destroy each and everyone whose hands had blood of Tae.", I said seriously.