Chap 7!

As soon as I went inside my room Jungkook along with the other three came to me running and hugged me tightly.
"Woah guys what happened?", I asked
"You literally made him feed and even made him laugh!", Jungkook exclaimed .
"That burp was horrible okie!", I said and all of them laughed.
After that we went to drink coffee and then to our work.

Around 3pm I went up again to check how was Mr. Kim doing.
When I reached up I heard someone singing and it was coming from his room. Gosh he has such a euphonious voice. It was soo sweet and angelic that I could literally hear it for the rest of my life. It was time for lunch so I had to go inside and feed him. I brought his food tray and then went inside.
He went silent all of a sudden. So to make him comfortable I said,
"I can sing better, see DO RAA MI PHA SO LAAA TADAOW", and he ended up bursting into laughter again.
"U call that singing I call that torture to ears. You don't even know what the basics are.", he said and I side eyed him.
"You know what you don't know how to sing.", I said
"Says the one who doesn't even know Do Re Mi Fa... C'mon Dr. P"
"Oh really, we will hold a compilation and then see who sings better."
" I just love your confidence. U know u r pathetic but still you manage to do things u can't. Can't believe there are such doctors coming in the market.", he said and laughed.
"Shut up and eat your food.", I said annoyingly.
"Angels won't decend from heavens to feed me. Come here and put the food in my mouth. U should me grateful I am chewing on my own."
"Oh my god, thank u so much Mr. Kim for doing this extremely difficult duty by urself else I would have died right?", I said sarcasticly.
"Yeah you would have!", he replied and smirked where as I gave him a disgusted look.
I made him sit and eat his food.

One Week Later:

One week has passed and I have seen alot of changes in this man. I mean we both are still the same like we were the first time we met but we both often talk and his health has also become better than before. Now my next target is fixing his looks.

"Yaaah Mr. Kim...", I said as I dashed into his room.
"Dr. P there is something called manners when u enter in someone's room."
"Aishh be quite and see what I brought for u.", I said and then from back brought forward a wheelchair.
"What's that?", he asked as he saw it while lying on his bed.
"It's called a wheelchair and it's use to sit on ", I said while smiling
"Oh wow what a piece of information you gave me.", he replied sarcasticly
"Can't you just reply like normal humans rather than being pathetic?",
"Nahh the woman dealing me is worse than me, you should check her.", he said but I didn't understand so he laughed then after a minute I realized it was an indirect insult to which I did (•O•) then (-_-) and he laughed even more.
"U r horrible Mr. Kim."
"My pleasure!"
"Okie be quite.", I said and brought the chair in the middle of the room. Then I called two cleaners inside.
"Make sure you kill those lizards first, that was a disasterous memory. Then clean the whole bathroom until it turns white like this bulb. I said and they both nodded and went inside.

"What is happening here?", Mr. Kim asked.
"It's called cleaning!", I said then I went outside but his eyes never left me. I came inside with a barber's kit and then brought a small table inside.
"Can you tell me what is going on in your nasty brain?", he asked annoyingly.
"If u shut ur mouth for 5 minutes u will get to know each and everything. So SHUT UP!", I said and continued my work.
When everything was set I went to him and stood by his side seeing his lifeless body.
"What are u seeing?", he asked as he was feeling awkward me standing on his head.
"U are too heavy for me to pick, lemme call someone.", I was about to call when he shouted,
"Wait!!! What are u doing?"
"Mr. Kim I am cleaning you!"
"But I dont wanna get clean!", he stated harshly.
"Nobody asked for your opinion"
"Go away before I start shouting"
"I have a solution for that aswell.", I said while smirking to which he replied,
"What are you UpTo, you crazy woman?",
"Hahahahaha u haven't seen my craziness yet.", I said and laughed wickedly.
I took out a piece of cloth and wrapped his mouth. Only his tongue and head works so there is no danger.
He was shouting with his mouth wrapped and I called two wardboys.

They both entered the room and I said.
"Mingyu and Hanbin make him sit on the chair.", I said in commanding voice.
They both looked at me, then Mr. Kim , then again me.
"Quickly come on do it.", I repeated where as Mr. Kim was continuously shaking his head as a no. I glared at both of them and they listened to me. It literally felt like I am kidnapping this guy to get married to me forcefully with the help of my two friends. Haha so interesting.

They both made him sit on the wheelchair and then I said,
"I will call you guys in a few minutes then you will give him a proper 1 hour long bath until he smells like soap himself, got it?".
They both looked at eachother then me then Mr. Kim and then again me
"Got it?", I said again.
"Yes Dr. Y/n.", they said in unision and then left.
"Sooo Mr. Kim who will save you from me today. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA", omg I really sound pathetic right now.