Chap 2!

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Y/n, I came from Busan.", I said while bowing.
"Omg finally a girl in our team. Thank God, I was literally done with you boys...", said the lady doctor. She seemed to be nice and yeah she was hella beautiful.
"...by the way my name is Lalisa Manobal, but you can simply call me Lisa.", she said and shaked her hand with me.
"Hey there , my name is Cha Eun woo. Nice to meet you Y/n.", he said and moved back. He seems to be the silent one.
"Hey there girlllll, I am Ahn Hyo Seop.", said the second guy. He seems the one to be fun around with.
"Y/n you will absolutely love to work with us. We are a great team and we will be there for you whenever you need help regarding any matter.", Jungkook said.
"Yes Y/n, we are really passionate about our work and we will stick around with you.", Lisa said.
"As it's your first day, the coffee is from me.", Hyo Seop said.
"We will do coffee later , first let her change and let's show her the hospital and the patients she will be attending.", Eunwoo said.
Okay this guy is really strict about work. I need to work hard so that I can be compatible with them.
"Y/n there is the changing room. You go and change your clothes then we will go on a round.", Jungkook said.

I nodded and went inside the room. I changed and took a mirror selfie that I will post later on insta with the caption "#FirstDay@SeoulHospital".

 I changed and took a mirror selfie that I will post later on insta with the caption "#FirstDay@SeoulHospital"

After changing I came out and Jungkook along with the team I went on the round. So far the environment over here is quite peaceful and comfortable.
We were walking when Eunwoo and Lisa got a call and they had to leave as they had to attend some patients.
"Let's go to room 126, there is a small girl who will be discharged from here today.", Hyo Seop said and we both followed him.

"Hey there my angel, how are you?", he asked meanwhile Jungkook and I stood behind.
"I am feeling good Doctor Seop.", she said.
"Oh no this isn't how my angel should reply.", Hyo Seop said and then tickeled her to which all of us in the room laughed, even patient's mother. Then the girl replied,
"I am feeling really good Doctor Seop.", while laughing.
"Yessss that's how we know you are alright. Let's have a quick checkup then we will free you to go home.", he said and started checking her.
"What happened to her?", I asked
"Food poisoning. She ate expired food. She was in real pain and couldn't stop vomiting. She came here last week. Hyo Seop was given the duty to deal with her and lemme tell you one thing he is best with the kids. All the kids feel so happy when he is with them.", Jungkook replied.
"Yeah I can see that.", I said while smiling.
"Okay so my little angel is perfectly alright. Shall we free our Rapunzel to go back to her castle?", he said and the child giggled.
"Yes I want to go home so that I can go to school. But before going I want to give you something. I made it for you.", she said to which Hyo Seop excitedly said,
"What show me, I wanna see!", and here I was confused who the child was. Haha cute!
The girl faced her mother and she gave her a paper. Ms. Little Angel gave that to Hyo Seop and the reaction was priceless.
"Omgggg this is soooo beautiful. Thank you so much my dear child.", he said and hugged her and gave a forehead kiss.
"I also have something for you!", he said and then took out a chocolate from his pocket and gave it to her.
The girl hugged him and thanked him. After that they were free to go home.

We came outside and Hyo Seop showed us the picture.

"Isn't this just adorable. She made such a beautiful card for me.", he said and then hugged it. It surely was a beautiful card.

We were walking when we heard a patient coming in and his leg was bleeding badly.
The three of us ran towards the stretcher on which the patient was lying. We quickly took him to the general ward first to stop his bleeding and calm down the woman whom I suppose to be his mother.
Jungkook and I were cleaning the blood and were preparing to do his stitches where as Hyo Seop was calming down the lady.
The situation came under control and thankfully the patient wasn't harmed severely.
The lady told us that she and her son were going to supermarket. There came a child on the road and his son went to save him but ended up getting injured himself. We assured the lady that his son was out of danger and in a few hours he would come back to his senses. Till then she has to stay strong and pray for his recovery.

After this I worked till 7 and then when I was free I decided to head home as I was really tired right now.
I came out after changing my clothes and saw Lisa, Eunwoo, Hyo Seop and Jungkook ready to leave.
"Guys it was really nice working with you all. I hope you guys didn't feel uncomfortable while working with me.", I said.
"Nah girl we liked you alot, u r nice and cute.", Lisa said.
"Yes I loved working with you. Finally I found someone whose humour matches mine.", Hyo Seop said and I laughed.
"Yeah I am also glad that you aren't lazy and are serious about work.", Eunwoo said as he smiled slightly. Now I don't know whether it was an insult or compliment.
"Yes Y/n I am glad we have a dedicated girl who is part of our team now.", Jungkook said.
"Thank you so much guys. Okay then let's see eachother tomorrow. Take care. Bye bye.", I said and then we all left. Jungkook and Hyo Seop went together where as Lisa and Eunwoo went together.

I reached home and the first thing that I did was take a shower, I already had my food at hospital. After that I just fell on bed and didn't get to know when I dozed off.