Chap 37!

Today we will be going back to Seoul and I just can't wait to see Taehyung ahhh I mean Mr. Kim. Hehe!

Jin asked me and Dr. Jun Seo to go with them in their private jet. As Jin's health isn't fully recovered yet, Namjoon said he couldn't take any risk that's why we 4 would be going in a separate plane.

We all decided that as soon as we would reach Seoul, the first thing that we will do is go to hospital. I told about my feelings towards Taehyung to Jin as well and he was happier than me.

We reached Seoul around 3pm and then in Namjoon's car we left for hospital. At 4pm we were standing outside the building. Without wasting any second I rushed to the 4th floor along with Namjoon and Jin where as Dr. Jun Seo left for his home.

We three headed upstairs.
"They kept my brother here, all alone?", Jin asked as I could feel pain in his voice.
"Don't worry nothing is like the past now. Things have changed.", I said and then went towards the door.
"If u guys don't mind may I first go in and see him?", I asked and they both nodded.
I knocked at the door then went inside.
He was lying on his bed while his eyes were closed.
"Mr. Kim!", I said and he opened his eyes and smiled brightly.
"Dr. Y/n!", he said and I quickly rushed to him and hugged him tightly.
"I missed u sooooooo much, I can't even describe it in words how much I was dying inside to see u.", idk what I was saying but being in his embrace was the only thing that was comforting me.

But all of a sudden I felt two hands on my back. I got shocked but those were his hands pulling me tightly in his embrace. Along with his face that was being snuggled on my crook.
"I missed u so much as well.", he said and held me tightly. After a minute we broke the hug and I moved back but to my surprise I saw him sitting without any back support and his hands in front of his chest.

"What the actual F...Mr. Kim! U...u...", I was saying but I didn't know what to speak. I kept my hands on my mouth.
"R u happy to see me like this?", he asked innocently.
I literally jumped on him and hugged him sooo tightly.
"Oh my God Taehyung I am sooooo happy for u.", I said and he hugged me back while laughing.
"I love the sound of my name from ur mouth. From now onwards just refer me by my name.", he said then reality kicked my ass. I moved back and nervously laughed.
"I have a surprise for u.", I said and he looked at me with his adorable doe eyes.

I went towards the door and opened it . He was observing my every move and looked at me.
"Come in.", I said and opened the door wide.
"HYUNGS!", he got shock when he saw this.
"I will leave u brothers alone for now. See u later. Byeeee.", I said and left the room. Now it's time to go and meet my buddies.

Taehyung's POV:

I saw them, standing in front of me; after 7 years. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this for real?

"Taehyung!", they both said with teary eyes.
They both slowly took steps towards me. If I were to be physically healthy I would have ran to them. They both came and stood beside me and caressed my cheeks.
"Hyung our Tae is alive!", Joon Hyung said as tears rolled down his cheeks.
Then both of them hugged me and I cried on their shoulders.
"Hyung!", I said and sobbed loudly.
"I thought u both forgot me and left me.", I cried.
"We couldn't even imagine this, we thought u passed away ", Jin Hyung said.
"U r our life, our heart Tae, u have no idea how we spent all this time without u.", Joon Hyung said.

We all cried alot. Then after half an hour we sat and decided to talk.
"Where were u both all this time?", I asked.
"We were in Berlin, Manchester, NYC and God knows where else we traveled in these past 4 years. We re-established Kim's Corporate as Kim's Enterprises.", Jin Hyung said.
"Abeoji? How is he?", I asked but Joon Hyung's reply shattered my heart,
"He past away Tae, long time ago."
"What!", I exclaimed.
"Tae so much happened after eomma passed away, and u went into coma.", Jin Hyung said.
"Tell me!", I urged.
"The day eomma got heart attack and we called u it was Beonji who planned ur accident.", Joon Hyung said.
"Uncle Beonji? But why I thought he was appa's best friend. He even loved us all so much!", I said.
"He was a foe disguised as a friend. He was never appa's buddy. He always envied him. Joon heard his conversation himself. And u know what we got to know after appa's death?", Jin Hyung said
"What?", I said.
"He was eomma's lover. He loved her but as eomma loved appa he started hating him. Don't u remember how he always used to find ways to go near eomma and Jin Hyung used to come to us telling uncle Beonji isn't right but u and I used to say he doesn't like him coz he always gives chocolates to both of us.", Joon Hyung said that widened my eyes.
"He wanted to kill me but he never got a chance. Eomma never knew his intentions and so did appa. He blindfolded everyone by his fake goodness.", Jin Hyung said.
"When he got to know eomma passed away he thought I was the one out of city. He mixed u with me and told his men to kill me. He thought u were Jin that's why on ur return to Seoul u had a devastating accident. But later on when we reached hospital he got to know he mistakenly made u suffer. He cried so much on Eomma's death. Namjoon heard him alone in a corner confessing his love for eomma to God in the prayer section.", Jin Hyung told.
"I heard it by myself he was crying and saying 'i should have confessed to Yuna back at the time when we were friends. But Jae-Seon took that chance', I was so shocked to hear it.", Joon Hyung said and my eyes were near to pop out.
"What on the earth!", I said but Jin Hyung spoke,
"The worst part was that he killed appa!", and now my mind lost the capacity of thinking.