Chap 8!

I started with his nails. I wore my gloves, took a bowl and put antiseptic in it and filled it with water. I unwrapped a new nail cutter. I sat down on the floor after putting a mask on my face.
He was silently looking at me.
First I applied antiseptic on his foot nails and then started cutting them. My god there were really hard to cut. I did it as gently as possible so that I won't hurt him. After completing his feet I soaked them in warm water containing a lil bit of antiseptic and Epsom salt. Then I cleaned the nail cutter and started doing his hands. I filed them and they looked really tidy.

"See your hands and feet look so neat and pretty.", I said to which he gave me side eye but didn't stop me from doing further.
Then I moved to his head.
"Oh my god they feel like jungle of Amazon. And yuck they stink so bad.", I said to which he mimicked me.
I starting cutting his hair with scissors but it broke and this mister started laughing.
I pulled the cloth down from his mouth and then bent to his height saying,
"U r so shameless!" And he laughed even more. So I decided to why not scare him to death. Ofc I won't kill him, he is my patient and all these efforts that I am doing is to let him recover asap. I went down and then came up with a grass shear. This freaked him out so badly.
"What the hell...are u planning to chop off my head?", he said in panic.
"If u moved ur head then it might be chopped so let me do my work and u stay silent else I will cover ur mouth again.", I said and started cutting his hair.
I carefully cut them without touching his skin. Then when all the useless hair were gone I grabbed a pair of normal hair scissors and gave a proper shape to his hair.
"Now your beard. But first lemme dry ur feet.", I said and sat down.
I put a towel on my lap and then took out his one foot. I dried it and gently placed it down. Then I did the same with the other foot.
I smiled at my hardwork then moved to his face. Meanwhile the cleaners came out of the bathroom.

"Ma'am u can check the washroom now.", said one.
"Yes we even killed all the 7 lizards.", the second one said and it freaked me out where as Mr. Kim laughed again.
"Okay lemme see first.", I said and went to check the washroom. It was perfectly cleaned. The green and blue fungi was gone and it was white as this room.
"Good job, u guys can leave now. Yes you placed the air freshener inside right?", I asked.
"Yes ma'am rose scented one.", one of them replied.
"Great.", I said and they left. Then I headed back to Mr. Kim.
"U heard them 7 lizards. I bet among those three was a lady who gave birth to 4 babies.", I said while shrugging off my shoulders and he laughed more.
Then I started doing his face. I first cut of all the excess hair then applied shaving cream on his face and gently moved the razor. When I was all done I moved back to see him and I was shocked to see the view in front of me.

I was unable to move my eyes from his face. Never in my entire life I saw such a a charismatic face. Each and every feature of him was an art of nature. God really did put effort while creating him.
He looked at me with his innocent eyes and asked,
"What happened?". He literally turned from a savage beast to a young stunning man.
"You are so beautiful and gorgeous. I never saw such angelic face in my entire life. How pathetic of you to hide this beauty from the world.", okay last sentence might sound like an insult but it was actually a compliment. I was so shocked to see him that I literally didn't realize I was staring deeply into his soul.
A blush crept on his cheeks and he started looking down. I came back to my senses and quickly called Mingyu and Hanbin.

When they both entered in the room they literally screamed at the top of their lungs. Then they both ran towards Mr. Kim and bent down and said in unison,
"Is that really you?", and I laughed so hard to see their reactions.
"Both of u listen I am going down to check on other stuff till then you guys give him one hour long bath as he would be taking shower about God knows how many years, I bought this new shampoo, body wash, toothbrush, tooth paste and bathing sponge. Even if it takes everything to finish today do it coz I want him to smell like flowers and sweet fruits. Got it?", I said.
"Yes ma'am!", they said and then saluted.
"There are all other necessary things in this bag take them inside okay. And in that bag there are freshly washed and ironed clothes. Make him wear that and apply alot of perfume on him. And make sure you don't cause him pain at any cost. Meanwhile I will go and call someone to clean his room okay?", I said.
"Okay Dr. Y/n you won't be disappointed.", Mingyu said.

Then I went outside and went to reception and asked 2 maids to go to his room and clean it. I strictly instructed them to change his bedsheet which I bought, and clean the whole room by washing it, and then spray it with rose scented air freshener. They both listened to me and went up straight.

"Perfect now let's go and check on my fellows.", I said and headed towards my room.